PDA

View Full Version : Friday night celebrations for each event??

archiver
06-23-2002, 09:07 PM
Posted by S. Krussell.

Coach on team #349, Robahamas, from International Academy and Ford Motor Co..

Posted on 2/27/2000 2:29 PM MST

Hey, does anyone know if FIRST is planning to hold the usual Friday night celebrations during each regional competition, like they have in the past? If so, where would they be held? I'm looking for info regarding Great Lakes and Motorola Midwest regionals.

archiver
Posted by Kevin Sevcik.

Other on team #57, Leopards, from BT Washington and the High School for Engineering Professions and Exxon, Kellog Brown & Root, Powell Electrical.

Posted on 2/27/2000 5:47 PM MST

In Reply to: Friday night celebrations for each event?? posted by S. Krussell on 2/27/2000 2:29 PM MST:

So far as I know, the celebrations are on. I know for certain that there's a celebration planned for the Texas Lone Star Regional. Mainly on account of my mom's organizing the whole regional. So yeah, I think the celebrations are on for the regionals.

archiver
Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 2/27/2000 7:08 PM MST

In Reply to: Friday night celebrations for each event?? posted by S. Krussell on 2/27/2000 2:29 PM MST:

I know they've got them on the schedules...however, as for Midwest, it's hard to say...the site change for the regional puts us kinda out of range for Medieval Times...guess we'll just have to wait and see..

Nate

archiver
Posted by Joe Johnson.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 2/27/2000 9:09 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: Friday night celebrations for each event?? posted by Nate Smith on 2/27/2000 7:08 PM MST:

From an e-mail that FIRST sent out:

ILLINOIS TEAM PARTY

Directions from Welsh Ryan Arena (at McGaw Memorial) to Patten Gym. Patten Gym address - 2407 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208

Directions from East Parking Lot:
Exit onto Central Street, head east (left turn) through three traffic lights. At fourth light turn south (right) onto Sheridan Road. At next light, turn east (left) onto Lincoln Street. Continue around to parking lot behind Patten Gym. Patten Gym is located on the south corner of Lincoln Street and Sheridan Road immediately after the traffic light.

FYI

Joe J.

archiver
06-23-2002, 09:08 PM
Posted by Michael Martus.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

Posted on 2/28/2000 8:26 PM MST

I was told the following form a un-named source at FIRST when I asked the same question.

'The party will be 'Club FIRST' across the board this year. Everyone will
be having the same type of party. We will have hard copies at the Pit
Admin. table.'