PDA

View Full Version : Finally a Strategy forum!

JVN
05-31-2001, 03:52 PM
Wow, you guys certainly thought of everything.
We finally have a place where we can come to just talk strategy!
I keep looking for the 'kitchen sink' forum.

I love the new look/setup of the website. Nice job CD as usual...

~Capn John, (the FIRST person to post in what will likely become his favorite forum)

:D

mike o'leary
05-31-2001, 07:36 PM
kitchen sink forum...hehehe
as long as theres no bathroom forum: that onell have too much bathroom talk

/me ducks under flying rotten vegetables at my horrible, horribly joke
/me apoligizes profulely for said horrible, horrible joke

Bill Whitley
06-01-2001, 11:06 AM
I think I have found a new home. I LOVE strategy! It was my favorite part of the competition. Though it was boring to many, I enjoyed stratagizing every match...

Bill Whitley

Anthony S.
06-02-2001, 05:49 PM
I also enjoyed stratagie. Even though I wasn't the person to do the stratagizing, I was just a ball handler but you had to stratagize with that too. I hate it when other human players think they are better than you and want to be the only person putting balls in, If I came accross someone taller or better than me I'd step down, but I'm about 6'3 so most of the time people let me do it. But at our last match at nationals, the human player from another team wouldn't step down, I had to almost beg with him to let me put balls in the goal, he wanted to do both, he wouldn't let me do one, he do one, but in the end somehow I ended up loading both goals without a stray ball. He ended up really thanking me after that.

I think they should add a page on here for Human Players and Drivers/Operators. That would be cool, anyone else agree?

Anthony Steele II
Team 442

Joel J
06-02-2001, 06:18 PM
I think they should add a page on here for Human Players and Drivers/Operators. That would be cool, anyone else agree? As a sub-forum to Rules/Strategy, that does not sound like such a bad idea.