PDA

View Full Version : in response to the 2003 game suspicion

Sachiel7
09-25-2002, 01:59 AM
Hey Jeff!
You prob. Don't Remeber me, But I was the MVP of 927 (you mentored us last year).
You Know; The Guys who wasted their last 3 seconds of our match against you to Ram the heck out of you instead of actually beating you?
Yeah. I was their Designer/Programmer/Builder/Driver ect.
Anyway, You should read the other topic about FIRST rumors caus I posted some big info from FIRST there that I got from the forum. My guess that what your souce meant (BTW Where the heck is a FIRST source in Herndon?!?!) was probably leading to the possibility of the other meaning of Jello. It can also be a word that is similar to spam, or spamming. As you may well know spamming could be over-referencing something. So, this may mean that Over-Referenced(or many) shots (at something) will help your team achieve more points.

LBK Rules
02-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Sachiel7, can you explain that post?

GoDaisy341
02-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Sachiel7, can you explain that post?

You know youre on the same team dont you?

Katie Reynolds
02-02-2003, 09:21 PM
What in the ... ? :confused:

- Katie

Jeremy_Mc
02-02-2003, 09:46 PM
herndon is dlavery's territory isn't it?

i thought he was on an a&e biography a couple year's back with them...?

*jeremy

Sachiel7
02-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Yeah guys, sorry about that.
This is an old post, like, from last summer/fall or something. Before I remembered that dave was up there (I only saw him once at herndon, and I didn't know him at the time)
This was about hinting at the 2003 game, which the SPAM term technically was accurate about. It's a LONG story. If you want to read it all, go to the rumor mill. As for me, I'm done here...