PDA

View Full Version : Segway not in time for the Holidays

MattK
11-09-2002, 10:06 PM
I have learned from a source VERY close to Dean that the segway will not be ready for the Holidays :(

Guess that kills the whole "The p-model should be for sale to the public towards the end of 2002"

Joe Matt
11-09-2002, 10:14 PM
It took someone who's close to Dean to figure this out?

It was a given. Since Amazon has not taken pre-orders, no more distributing info has been given out about places to buy, and only 32 states have laws allowing Segways, this isn't breaking news.

MattK
11-09-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by JosephM
It took someone who's close to Dean to figure this out?

It was a given. Since Amazon has not taken pre-orders, no more distributing info has been given out about places to buy, and only 32 states have laws allowing Segways, this isn't breaking news.

I am just saying, they said it would be around for late 2002 but not it looks like more late spring 2003.

Joe Matt
11-09-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by MattK

I am just saying, they said it would be around for late 2002 but not it looks like more late spring 2003.

Sorry for acting like a jerk in the last post, it isn't like me.

MattK
11-09-2002, 10:23 PM

Sorry for acting like a jerk in the last post, it isn't like me.

No worry's man, as they say Alls Well that ends well.

+ you are a mac user and we both have pics of us riding segways

Joe Matt
11-09-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by MattK

No worry's man, as they say Alls Well that ends well.

+ you are a mac user and we both have pics of us riding segways

Ok, cool.

Lets hope they create a rent-a-Segway option for all of us who are a little under right now :rolleyes:

MattK
11-09-2002, 11:04 PM

Ok, cool.

Lets hope they create a rent-a-Segway option for all of us who are a little under right now :rolleyes:

That wouldent be a bad idea, almost like a test-drive kinda thing. Or leasing.

Like I would "rent" a segway for the summer, cuzz during the school year I wouldent really use it.

Clark Gilbert
11-09-2002, 11:12 PM
You also agree not to post the same message in multiple forums, or use the forums as a real-time chat, continuing a 2-3 person conversation on for numerious posts in a short period of time.

:)

(It's late, but people are still reading)

FotoPlasma
11-09-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Clark Gilbert
You also agree not to ... use the forums as a real-time chat, continuing a 2-3 person conversation on for numerious posts in a short period of time.

I guess Wetzel and I should be proud, somehow...