PDA

View Full Version : Championship location

Ironhead
11-24-2002, 12:32 PM
how is everyone? i know where nationals is. it was disclosed informally to me at the Brunswick Eruption by dean's brother! but im not telling

Rob Colatutto
11-24-2002, 12:38 PM
we already know where it is, everyone asked bart yesterday, brandon, close the thread.

ps...its houston tx

Madison
11-24-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Ironhead
how is everyone? i know where nationals is. it was disclosed informally to me at the Brunswick Eruption by dean's brother! but im not telling

Can you please add, "I don't care" to your poll options?

Visit www.coasterbuzz.com and search the forums for the Theory of Nobody.

Ironhead
11-24-2002, 02:46 PM
you should care there os nothing in texas save a lot of dry durt

Kevin Sevcik
11-24-2002, 03:35 PM
ok. that was just uncalled for. Texas happens to be the 2nd biggest state in the US... by population. Dallas is the 9th biggest metropolitan area in the US, and Houston is the 10th. There's just as much stuff to do in Houston or Dallas as any big city. Tourism, Amusement parks, shopping. The fact that you think it's just dirt just shows that you spent no time whatsoever finding out what there is in Texas.

Wayne C.
11-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Dry durt!! (dirt)

You are joking. Texas is a great place to visit. It might be nice to have a change of scenes for the Nationals. I KNOW FIRST has a great, affordable trip plan for us. That's why they are waiting so long.

BTW- if you check my other posts I predicted (aka: revealed) Houston, Texas, about a month ago because of a chance meeting between one of my team's parents and dean in NYC. But it is nice to hear all the FIRST savvy agree with this.

WC
:cool:

Ken Leung
11-24-2002, 05:04 PM
I don't need to remind you that there are 5 threads out there discussing the yet-to-be-announced location of Championship Event, let alone the fact that your poll topic and your original post doesn't provide any new insight or opinion about the topic.

Please do not start another thread regarding this matter until it is announced.

Also, any sort of bashing of states or cities are highly not recommended in here. Please think twice before you post anything that might be offensive to other people.

1 more week, people. Just wait and see what happen.

Brandon Martus
11-24-2002, 07:15 PM
I watched all 6 DVD's of '24' this weekend, finishing up this evening -- otherwise i would've closed this thread quite a while ago.

as i've said before -- 6 rumor threads are enough. . post there.