PDA

View Full Version : Regarding giving out FIRST info

ThiefOfTheNight
01-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi!
I am currently attepmting to put together a "please send us money" packet. I'd liuke to state that, though we love our sponsors, more money is always needed. In addition to information about our team, we woud like to include info about FIRST. What restrictions are there on this information? (i.e., what kind of permission do i need to get, etc.) Thanks!:]

Brandon Martus
01-07-2003, 05:14 PM
I'm not sure about restrictions, but I would go check the Team Organizaiton category in the White Papers (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/papers.php?s=&categoryid=3&perpage=10&direction=DESC&sort=date).

There are a few sample 'help us with funds' letters that you can use to model your letters.

Gamer930
01-08-2003, 05:16 PM
I don't think there is any rules on TEXT with first. I know there is something with IMAGES. Believe it was something if you use it to promote FIRST and if you don't give FIRST a bad name with it then it is alright. I think I read that on www.usfirst.org before. I would look there. Maybe they mentioned it at a competition last year???? Anyone else remember something like that??