PDA

View Full Version : A Closer Look at MOEv2003!!!

SuperJake
01-30-2003, 08:19 PM
OKay, okay. We got some positive feedback from the last video posted, so we decided to show you a little more. Again, you can get to it from our main website (www.moe365.org) and click on the links at the top for Sneak Peeks. There are now 3 versions for your pleasure: A (released previously) and B (with high and low resolutions). Please, let us know what you think!

Keith Chester
01-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Darn. No second gunman.
At least I was cloooose.....

Joe Matt
01-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Can you create a medium version for quicktime? I can's see avi's.

Kyle Fenton
01-30-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by JosephM
Can you create a medium version for quicktime? I can's see avi's.
Download the 3ivx Codec from http://www.3ivx.com it is an excellent codec that decodes all MPEG-4 variants, including DIVX.

On a side note. That trailer was awesome. Good choice of music. Couldn't really see what you were building from those drawings on the wall, but it looks cool. Keep up the good work.

Joe Matt
01-30-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Kyle Fenton
Download the 3ivx Codec from http://www.3ivx.com it is an excellent codec that decodes all MPEG-4 variants, including DIVX.

On a side note. That trailer was awesome. Good choice of music. Couldn't really see what you were building from those drawings on the wall, but it looks cool. Keep up the good work.

Cool, thanks. I also love the music, where did it come from? It sounds familiar...

SuperJake
01-30-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by JosephM
Cool, thanks. I also love the music, where did it come from? It sounds familiar...

I'm not sure where the first part of the trailer music came from... the section with MOEHawk in it. The second part is most well known for its debut in the Spider-Man trailer... it was the background music for most of the trailer. The composer for both songs is E. S. Posthumus. The titles are "Elba" (Part 1 w/ MOEHawk) and "Pompeii" (Part 2 w/ MOEv2003)