PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!

iBob
03-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Ok, I'm missing a few pieces of info about last year's (2002) IRI competition. I'm hoping someone has this for me.

1. How many teams competed?

2. By any chance does someone have a complete list of the final standings, I'm mainly interested in my team's (240) final standing, I believe it was 9th but i need confirmation.

3.And I need to find out what our record was, I'm sure no one knows it offhand so if you have maybe a complete list of events and their outcomes, that would work, I can figure it out from there.

Thank you! I really appreciate any help you can give me!

David Kelly
03-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by iBob
Ok, I'm missing a few pieces of info about last year's (2002) IRI competition. I'm hoping someone has this for me.

1. How many teams competed?

2. By any chance does someone have a complete list of the final standings, I'm mainly interested in my team's (240) final standing, I believe it was 9th but i need confirmation.

3.And I need to find out what our record was, I'm sure no one knows it offhand so if you have maybe a complete list of events and their outcomes, that would work, I can figure it out from there.

Thank you! I really appreciate any help you can give me!

I can help you with a little bit. The teams that attended are as follows

234 Cyber Blue
393 Full Metal Jackets
45 TechnoKats
217 Thunder Chickens
469 Las Guerrillas
93 N.E.W. Apple Corps
292 Panther Tech
892 ASCII
201 FEDS
71 Team Hammond
288 Robo-Dawgs
269 Cooney-Quest
65 The Huskie Brigade
240 Mach Vee
27 Team Rush
308 Walled Lake Monsters
68 Truck Town Thunder
330 Beach Bots
47 Chief Delphi
247 da Bears
998 Truck Town Lady Thunder
382 Twisted Blizzard
111 Wildstang
868 TechHOUNDS
829 Golden Fury
447 Team Roboto
33 Killer Bees
461 Boiler Invasion

Unforturnately, i dont think i will be able to help you with the standings or your team record. Nate Smith, who was the scorer, hard drive crashed and lost all data. You can double check with him, but I believe this is all that we are able to come up with. Unless some other teams kept tack of everything...

i scratched 173 off the list, i forgot they were unable to attend

Jeff Rodriguez
03-08-2003, 10:15 PM
i know RAGE 173 ended up not being able to ge there, so scratch them off the list

iBob
03-09-2003, 10:20 AM
Well thank you for your help. I at least have one of my questions answered. See I'm trying to fill in the holes in our team's history page. Ever since I became webmaster its been a goal of mine. My team didn't keep good records so its something I've done long searches for. Maybe someone can also help me with this stuff: I'm missing everything from the following competitions: 2001 Kettering, 2001 Ford Sweet Repeat, 2001 Grandville. What I would like to know basically is:

1.Number of teams competing

2.Our Rank

3.Our Record (or match outcomes and I'll figure it out)

Thanks in advance!