PDA

View Full Version : pic: The sides of our crate.

CD47-Bot
03-21-2003, 10:30 PM
[cdm-description=photo]15446[/cdm-description]

Aaron Lussier
03-21-2003, 10:31 PM
Dude I got a wrench that can match the size of the one on the side of your crate, Are you guys going to Nats, I can show it to you there if you are

Chad384
03-21-2003, 11:48 PM
haha, thats from the rejected video, nice one.

Jeff_Rice
03-22-2003, 12:52 AM
My team is going to nats, but I can't. My parents don't want me missing school that much. I managed to convince them to let me not go to school for two days to go to Pacific NW regional, but I would be missing a lot more going to nats.

It is modified a bit from the rejected series. Our own little spinoff.
:D

My favorite is the Watson Says.
(Watson- west albany technology scientifically operated by nerds or something like that. It is the unofficial name for the robot. It is officially muttnik.)

Any other comments?
Did anybody else spend this much time on painting their crate?

You can see more pics at http://robotics.8j.net

ZACH P.
03-22-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by The wheelman
Dude I got a wrench that can match the size of the one on the side of your crate, Are you guys going to Nats, I can show it to you there if you are

Dude take a picture:D
Nice crate guys, somebody actually spray-painted their hand?!?

Jeff_Rice
03-22-2003, 09:37 PM
Yeah, that was nolan who spray painted over his hand. The girls sprayed paper towels, didn't tell us it was spray paint, and had us put our hands in it. Nolan was the only guy who knew it was, as evidenced by the fact that he used the actual can of spray paint. Spray paint does not come off of hands without taking half or more of the epidermis away.

NoQuestions
05-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Haha. Wow. Though this is from 2003, and it's 2010 now, the fact that team members still make the occasional reference to Rejected show that not much has changed.

Edit: Holy cow. Just realized that this was a topic and there was no individual picture replies. So sorry for the mega-thread necromancy, I didn't think, so sorry *Headdesk*

rtfgnow
05-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Edit: Holy cow. Just realized that this was a topic and there was no individual picture replies. So sorry for the mega-thread necromancy, I didn't think, so sorry *Headdesk*

Holy record-breaking 7-year thread revival, Batman!