PDA

View Full Version : Help a Chicago-Area kid out...

Matt Attallah
11-09-2003, 10:37 PM
Hello,

I've been putting in applications left and right everywhere. I currently have no job - and I need your help. At this point - I'll work any-where. I thought that I'd turn here and see if you great people know anyone in the Chicago area and put in a good word for me. Even if it's a "I think" or "I wouldn't count on it" give me a shot. I have rent due soon - and I currently have no money! :(

I have attached my resume in Word 2002 format and enclosed a link to my resume on Hotjobs.com.

Thank you for your time,
Maher Attallah

Maher Attallah's Resume (http://resumes.hotjobs.com/red_wings_vk_sm/matt)

sanddrag
11-09-2003, 10:44 PM
There's no Jeep dealer nearby where you could be a salesman?

Matt Attallah
11-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by sanddrag
There's no Jeep dealer nearby where you could be a salesman?

Actucally - (I have put in apps) they are layin' people off at the dealerships here. I know about 4 friends that have been "let go" from all types of dealerships... :(

Thanks for the idea though! :)

Raven_Writer
12-02-2003, 04:04 PM
Hello,

I've been putting in applications left and right everywhere. I currently have no job - and I need your help. At this point - I'll work any-where. I thought that I'd turn here and see if you great people know anyone in the Chicago area and put in a good word for me. Even if it's a "I think" or "I wouldn't count on it" give me a shot. I have rent due soon - and I currently have no money! :(...[/URL]
Sorry to hear man (honestly) :(

Have you tried a local super-store like Walmart or a any car-repair places (I know there's a term, but I'm to sick to think of the word)?

Maybe your college as some places to look for.