PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys! --- Good luck @ WPI! I am not gonna be there.

Anton Abaya
06-22-2001, 12:17 PM
Hello Gang!

Well, its been a while and thought I should say hello.

Umm, I have a slight request if it's okay....

To all the WPI event organizers, and to all the wonderful friendly people of the veteran teams... As you all know, normally I'm the guy in charge of Rambots (medal of honor awardee 2000 @ WPI)... and it was a blast being with them. Though I have resigned the post and am also 6000 miles away in some tropical island in Asia (dont be jealous, the mosquitoes wont stop biting).

In any case, please take care of my baby, the Rambots (as they'll need it i'm sure). They are going to be there like last year, engineer-less, college-student less, and worse... without me! Then again, they've been taught well and I hope they can shine on their own.

Well, okay. Hello to all your FIRSTers (or is it FIRSTAHOLICS?) ... Have a good time! Hello to all my friends (you know who you are) and especially to my noisy lovable RAMBOTS.

Good luck all!

-anton abaya :D

ps. RAMBOTS: there hasnt been a competition where i havent lost my voice cheering RAMBOTS. you all better lose yours!

pps. last year @ WPI, i got a lot of hugs by showering in the rain and hugging people. its fun to be hugged. (NINNIES R US!):) :p

Lora Knepper
06-22-2001, 04:48 PM
hey Anton...nice to see ya again :) Oh, and I'm sure your Rambots won't let me get away with a dry shirt this year...they say there's a chance of showers ;) Have fun back home....

~ lora

mike o'leary
06-23-2001, 04:12 AM
dont worry anton...you wont be let down...

wpi today...should probably get some sleep before it...never mind its too late

A. Leese
06-23-2001, 07:03 PM
Finally..Anton comes back into the CD Forums..welcome back! I was wondering where you went off to..I'm sure your Rambots will continue all of the traditions you set down for them..no matter how strange they may be :)

~Angela