PDA

View Full Version : HP Ipaq H2215

coreyk
12-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Hello. My name is Corey and I am a proud member of the Cybersonics Team 103. I am interested in buying a PDA - but don't quite know much about them. The link is: http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage.php3?id=1001372&sid=ldd923121kr4x39#moreinfo . I am interested in any feedback!

Thank you,

Corey

Clark Gilbert
12-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Hello. My name is Corey and I am a proud member of the Cybersonics Team 103. I am interested in buying a PDA - but don't quite know much about them. The link is: http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage.php3?id=1001372&sid=ldd923121kr4x39#moreinfo . I am interested in any feedback!

Thank you,

CoreyTry to contact DJ Fluck on these forums or "Danger Deej" on AIM. I believe he has that exact same model.

Marc P.
12-05-2003, 08:23 PM
I've got an iPaq 2215- and only one word can describe it- beautiful!

I love the thing, it's smooth, sleek, long battery life, bright screen, and very quick!

The 64mb of built in memory fills up quick though, so make sure you get a 128 or 256 SD/MMC or Compact Flash card for it!

I've got the CF WiFi adapter, and it's great to be able to walk around with internet in my pocket :cool:

D.J. Fluck
12-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Try to contact DJ Fluck on these forums or "Danger Deej" on AIM. I believe he has that exact same model.

He's right. The 2215 is awesome. I got a good deal on it through some wonderful extended warranty policies...but anyway. Its small, its powerful and it has both CF and SD slots. It also comes with a program called Nevo. With Nevo I can set it up with remotes for each room of my house. I chose say my bedroom and then the section pops up and choses whether I want to use the TV remote, DVD remote, VCR remote, PS2 DVD Remote, CD player remote or the Sirius remote. Then I can go upstairs, switch it to Living room and then I can use all the remotes that are used in that room. This is an excellent PDA, but if you dont need the CF slot and can deal with just an SD slot, maybe you might want to go with the iPaq 1945.

GregTheGreat
12-06-2003, 12:15 AM
He's right. The 2215 is awesome. I got a good deal on it through some wonderful extended warranty policies...but anyway. Its small, its powerful and it has both CF and SD slots. It also comes with a program called Nevo. With Nevo I can set it up with remotes for each room of my house. I chose say my bedroom and then the section pops up and choses whether I want to use the TV remote, DVD remote, VCR remote, PS2 DVD Remote, CD player remote or the Sirius remote. Then I can go upstairs, switch it to Living room and then I can use all the remotes that are used in that room. This is an excellent PDA, but if you dont need the CF slot and can deal with just an SD slot, maybe you might want to go with the iPaq 1945.

Just have to say the 2215 is awesome.... As a person that does not own one but has a friend who owns one (I use it more than he does) it is an awesome handheld to own. It is always benificiary to get both slots... even if you don't think you would use them... you often use them later... especally since robotics might soon have handheld broadcasts at the regionals... at least the talk of it is happening, and the more ports the better!

-Greg The Great

coreyk
12-06-2003, 05:16 PM
Thank you for all of the feedback! I'll have to post in a week or so to tell you how I like it!