PDA

View Full Version : Mars Rover on Red vs. Blue PSA#6

JVN
02-02-2004, 01:39 AM
Hey,
I'm not sure how many people watch Red vs. Blue, but the Mars Rover was spoofed in their newest "episode" PSA - 6.

Beware, there is adult language.

www.redvsblue.com (http://www.redvsblue.com)

Pretty funny.

John

ranma_saotome20
02-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Red vs blue did a mars rover episode. That's cool! Since we are also talking about red vs blue, do you watch the blood gulch episodes? If you haven't seen any of them I would suggest doing so. They are funny as all get out! :D

Joe Matt
02-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Chupa-thingy!!!

RvB is really good, I forgot to download this past episode. Thanks for the reminder.

Wetzel
02-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Season two started?

Cool.

Wetzel

ranma_saotome20
02-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Yep. Season 2 is in full swing. Remember that they come out with new ones every Sunday. I believe last Sunday's was a public service announcement. Not sure... :confused:

Ryan Dognaux
02-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Woa, I totally forgot about good ole' Red Vs. Blue after season 1 ended... sounds like they're not in Blood Gulch anymore from what you're saying, interesting... I'll have to check that out.

Joe Matt
02-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Woa, I totally forgot about good ole' Red Vs. Blue after season 1 ended... sounds like they're not in Blood Gulch anymore from what you're saying, interesting... I'll have to check that out.

No, their still stuck in the boxed shaped canyon. :)

JVN
02-03-2004, 06:57 PM
No, their still stuck in the boxed shaped canyon. :)
The most strategic dry creek bed, at the bottom of a box canyon, in the galaxy.

dlavery
02-04-2004, 01:29 AM
Hey,
I'm not sure how many people watch Red vs. Blue, but the Mars Rover was spoofed in their newest "episode" PSA - 6.

Beware, there is adult language.

www.redvsblue.com (http://www.redvsblue.com)

Pretty funny.

John

I showed this to several members of the rover science team earlier today. Great LMAO reactions!!!!

-dave

JVN
02-04-2004, 11:18 AM
I showed this to several members of the rover science team earlier today. Great LMAO reactions!!!!

-dave
That's awesome!
Glad I could bring it to your attention.

Did you send the RvB guys a note or something?

JVN

ranma_saotome20
02-04-2004, 02:56 PM
You've got to love that canyon. It fits so well into the plot it's scary.

Mike Heinowski
02-04-2004, 09:43 PM
I just started to watch the episodes today and I have to say its extremely funny. However nothing will ever beat playing Halo on 2:00 reverse tag, with rockets only in the prisoner level. Now, that is funny.

Oh yeah, you also have to play with four or more people.

Kevin Kolodziej
02-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Dave, you should definitely send them a message and let them know what you guys think!

The whole concept of Red vs Blue is amazing to me...taking actual game footage and manipulating it to make a movie. That has got to take quite a bit of time - looking for movements that fit the tone of the speaker.

Kev

P.S. My apologies for the second thread about this...that's what happens when you search for a topic, don't find it, then get distracted for a day and don't search again before you post! (I tried to delete it, but I got a fatal error!)

rbayer
02-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Dave, you should definitely send them a message and let them know what you guys think!

It seems someone at NASA did exactly that. The people at RvB put a little blurb about it on their front page, so go check it out. And while you're there, Episode 23 should be coming out sometime later today...

dlavery
02-09-2004, 12:50 AM
It seems someone at NASA did exactly that. The people at RvB put a little blurb about it on their front page, so go check it out. And while you're there, Episode 23 should be coming out sometime later today...

Yeah, that was me. Funny, I never knew that sending mail at 11:16pm qualified as "normal business hours." But I been learned real good (http://www.redvsblue.com/) now, so I won't do it again. :rolleyes:

-dave