PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone using this stuff?

Iain McLeod
03-07-2004, 01:36 PM
I saw some videos of the Trenton regional and no one really seemed to be using the IR sensors or the ten-point balls. I was wondering if in any other regional so far whether any team has successfully used either in a match.
We (358) tinkered with the IR sensors but basically couldn't get them debugged in time. And it seemed like the ten-pointers (at trenton) just stayed up on their little posts for the entire match.
Has anyone used this stuff?

Ryan M.
03-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I saw some videos of the Trenton regional and no one really seemed to be using the IR sensors or the ten-point balls. I was wondering if in any other regional so far whether any team has successfully used either in a match.
We (358) tinkered with the IR sensors but basically couldn't get them debugged in time. And it seemed like the ten-pointers (at trenton) just stayed up on their little posts for the entire match.
Has anyone used this stuff?We don't use the IRs, but our robot can knock the ball off, if we want to. That isn't our default autonomous mode, though.

cyberknights195
03-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Has anyone used this stuff?

Rage team 173, did it every time they tried to, and it helps a bit. They do dead reckining and then follow the line, but only on the right......