PDA

View Full Version : Team 360's Robot


James Crivellone
02-19-2002, 08:28 PM
Well here are the pics, we have a few little things to do *battery mount for instance* but we can easily add that on practice day at the Pacific Northwest Regional :D


http://www.soundcardcentral.com/funstuff/JC/robotpics/MVC-003X.JPG
http://www.soundcardcentral.com/funstuff/JC/robotpics/MVC-004X.JPG
http://www.soundcardcentral.com/funstuff/JC/robotpics/MVC-005X.JPG
http://www.soundcardcentral.com/funstuff/JC/robotpics/MVC-006X.JPG
http://www.soundcardcentral.com/funstuff/JC/robotpics/MVC-007X.JPG

James Crivellone
02-20-2002, 03:37 PM
wow, all that feedback, hehe, any comments

ahecht
02-20-2002, 03:51 PM
I like your chain tensioner, we finally gave up on one for our bot. Good use of the latex tubing.

Joe Ross
02-20-2002, 04:21 PM
I don't think most people don't want to take the time to download the huge pictures ;-)

It might be better to leave them as links next time.

James Crivellone
02-20-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by ahecht
I like your chain tensioner, we finally gave up on one for our bot. Good use of the latex tubing.

it works very very well, hehe, oddly enough, very simple and they are very lite weight :)

James Crivellone
02-20-2002, 06:35 PM
I am upgrading my server, so the pics are dead for that reason

James Crivellone
02-20-2002, 10:20 PM
ok all happy now

FotoPlasma
02-21-2002, 01:37 PM
Wow, quite an interesting drive system.
The goal grabber is impressive, as well.
/me stares at the huge cylinder...

One chain, four wheels, four large sprockets, lots of tentioners (good job on those, I must say)...

But for some reason, I got the idea that you were going to crab walk, by some means or another...
I might have misinterpreted the sneak peak pics...

Can you tell Stokely that Jim (me) says hi, again?
:D

James Crivellone
02-21-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by FotoPlasma
Wow, quite an interesting drive system.
The goal grabber is impressive, as well.
/me stares at the huge cylinder...

One chain, four wheels, four large sprockets, lots of tentioners (good job on those, I must say)...

But for some reason, I got the idea that you were going to crab walk, by some means or another...
I might have misinterpreted the sneak peak pics...

Can you tell Stokely that Jim (me) says hi, again?
:D

we are goign to crab walk, hehe, see the two steering motors with seperate chains?

Curtis Williams
02-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Drive system looks sweet dude. And heavy. How fast can you go?

James Crivellone
02-21-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Curtis Williams
Drive system looks sweet dude. And heavy. How fast can you go?

speed, well, hehe, she' can go pretty fast in low, have not tried high yet :rolleyes: hehehe

Don Taylor
02-22-2002, 01:44 PM
Great looking bot !
Make sure that you surf by Metalinmotion.com and check out ours. We have many pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure, and also take a shot at our 'question of the day' and win a prize at the nationals.

Don Taylor
M-N-M Team 343