PDA

View Full Version : Recent Updates -- Atlanta Georgia National Competition

Timothy D. Ginn
04-14-2004, 11:41 PM
In the past week, I've been working hard to publish new versions of all of the modules. I'd like to thank everyone who helped with this overly-stressful process in the short time frame, particularly those new contributors to the openFIRST project (Dan Schilling, Steven Herold, Bryan Howarth). A lot of bugs are fixed, those that aren't, may now be reported more easily. Last minute features include support for the PEAR Database Abstraction Layer, and other goodies. I'd also like to mention that new developers are always welcome, and should contact an existing project member for more information.

My own team, 1006, will be at the National competition. We're in the Currie Division, as are most of the other Canadian teams, from what I understand. For all those teams who are making it to the Nationals this year, congratulations and good luck; and for all those who are not, I hope you'll watch the webcast-- and make it there next year.

mtaman02
04-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Fresh Update from NASA:

In Case nobody has noticed NASA has announced that they will have a Television Broadcast of the National Event on Saturday April 17th.

The Webcast is also up and running. As a matter of fact I'm watching an empty Archi and Curie Field. lol

So To Finalize:

Nasa TV - National Event - April 17th.
Nasa Webcast - " " " - April 15 - 17th.

Timothy D. Ginn
04-15-2004, 12:10 AM
http://robotics.nasa.gov/first/2004/nationals.htm is the link for the NASA webcast (and it's now less than two hours before I've got to be at school to leave for Pearson International Airport to fly down to Atlanta... I guess I'd better start packing).