PDA

View Full Version : Mindstorms forum?

Billfred
05-04-2004, 08:09 PM
I know we've now got a FLL forum, but I was wondering...is there a way to split that up into two sections--one for distinctively FLL stuff, and another for things that are more technical in nature (and thus may be of use for us outsiders as well)?

Right now it doesn't seem to be a huge problem, but I'm one of those long-termers. Dunno why.

By the way, rock on.

Ryan M.
05-04-2004, 08:13 PM
I know we've now got a FLL forum, but I was wondering...is there a way to split that up into two sections--one for distinctively FLL stuff, and another for things that are more technical in nature (and thus may be of use for us outsiders as well)?

Right now it doesn't seem to be a huge problem, but I'm one of those long-termers. Dunno why.

By the way, rock on.It might be kind of fun. Don't know if Brandon would like the extra work. (not much, but you know how lazy (;)) Brandon is...)

Ryan Foley
05-04-2004, 08:19 PM
a mindstorms forum would be a great place for tytus and others to show off lego mindstorms creations.

greencactus3
05-04-2004, 10:01 PM
that might be nice... i have nothing to do with fll at all so i really dont know if ishould post there or not...

Brandon Martus
05-05-2004, 12:09 AM
It might be kind of fun. Don't know if Brandon would like the extra work. (not much, but you know how lazy (;)) Brandon is...) Hey now. I've been good. I have a nice new feature all set for a May 15th release. I made the spotlight system rock out. Gimme a little credit, now. :)

I can make a forum. I'll do it tomorrow.

Brandon Martus
05-05-2004, 08:29 AM
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131

There ya go..