PDA

View Full Version : Odd Question

Ryan F.
05-25-2004, 08:47 PM
I have an odd question for anyone reading this. I've been studying a lot for my chemistry final this week, and we are taking the American Chemical Society's Advanced Exam. I've been looking for former tests to be able to get some practice, and a feel for what the test will be like....something our chem teacher isn't providing. So, if anyone here would happen to know where I could find any of the past tests on the internet or so...could you tell me? I realize this is really out there, but theres always a chance.

SilverStar
05-25-2004, 08:59 PM
I have an odd question for anyone reading this. I've been studying a lot for my chemistry final this week, and we are taking the American Chemical Society's Advanced Exam. I've been looking for former tests to be able to get some practice, and a feel for what the test will be like....something our chem teacher isn't providing. So, if anyone here would happen to know where I could find any of the past tests on the internet or so...could you tell me? I realize this is really out there, but theres always a chance.
ACS runs the Chemistry Olympiad, right?

Are you talking about the Olympiad? If so, then check here:
http://www.chemistry.org/portal/a/c/s/1/acsdisplay.html?DOC=education%5Cstudent%5Colympiad .html

Joshua May
05-25-2004, 09:00 PM
Try this (http://www3.uwm.edu/dept/chemexams/materials/exams.cfm) page.

Ryan F.
05-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Thanks for your responses....no, it is not the olympiad that I'm talking about, but HHSJosh, you had the right thing. My problem is that thouse are tests you have to order...I'm trying to see if any old versions have been posted on the internet.

Joshua May
05-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Thanks for your responses....no, it is not the olympiad that I'm talking about, but HHSJosh, you had the right thing. My problem is that thouse are tests you have to order...I'm trying to see if any old versions have been posted on the internet.

Oops, sorry, I'll look for more. I'm not familiar with this type of test, however.

Ryan F.
05-26-2004, 12:01 AM
You've done more than enough just looking...you don't have to look anymore for me. I was just hoping there would have been someone else on here that had been in a situation like mine. As for being farmilliar with that type of test....that's my problem too :ahh: .