PDA

View Full Version : programming help?

SPARKY1688
01-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Were team 1688 staten island, ny we dont get the programming part at all we keep getting errors and etc is there any mentor who could come up and help us?

russell
01-18-2005, 07:00 PM
I got to thinking, someone should set up a sort of online programming mentor thing. Like a new team gets put in contact with a veteran team that has programmers to spare, then the new team interacts with them with regards to programming (or other stuff but programming happens to be on a computer).

Sorry Im kinda off topic, But to answer your question I happen to live in Alaska so sorry I cant be of much help. There are a few excellent tutorials under White Papers that can really help. The two I used were both by Chuck Bolin, and one covered general programming, while the other was specifically about autonomous programming.

Astronouth7303
01-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Indeed. I'm from Michigan. But feel free to IM me if you need help.

AIBob
01-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Were team 1688 staten island, ny we dont get the programming part at all we keep getting errors and etc is there any mentor who could come up and help us?
If you ever need any specific code help, I could help you with it, I specialize in Autonomous Mode, but I have done the code in other areas. Also, if you have any specific questions.
I recommend you just post them in the forums here at chiefdelphi, there are a lot of programmers here that help a lot of people that are not perfect programmers. Just put a detailed question in it.

kshot
01-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Hey, im from team 968, <-californian. You can pm me when ever you need me to tear apart your programming and fix it :D. thx