PDA

View Full Version : Marshmallow Fluff

Jeff Rodriguez
02-01-2005, 11:00 PM
The topic came up tonight in a chat room, is Marshmallow fluff a New England thing?
Well, I figured the easiest place to get a quick answer was here.

So, do you have Fluff in your state? Please post an answer and what state you're in.

Thanks.

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/

<edit>My own research says that there is no Fluff in FL or, AZ. Can anyone confirm or deny this?</edit>

Amanda Morrison
02-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Yes, in Indiana. We even have Strawberry Fluff here.

Best recipe ever for a tired college student:
A Fluff and Fruity Pebbles cereal sandwich. Works better than coffee, and is delicious.

Katie Reynolds
02-01-2005, 11:42 PM
We have Fluff in Wisconsin. Usually, when there's Fluff there's Nutella too.

They go great together. :D

Ryan Albright
02-01-2005, 11:59 PM
we definately have fluff in Florida walmart has so much of it i have two jars in my pantry, great for college kids when you can buy a jar for like 80 cents

Mike Schroeder
02-02-2005, 12:04 AM
we have jersey fluff

only since it is from jersey it smells a little funny....
esspecially around exit 13 :p

Alaina
02-02-2005, 12:18 AM
I've never heard of that stuff in my life. Then again I've never looked for it. =P
I don't mind if California goes without marshmallow fluff. We have In 'n' Out Burger. :D

Ryan Albright
02-02-2005, 12:24 AM
We have In 'n' Out Burger. :D

OMG In 'n' Out burger, we have only heard rumors about that place in Florida, me and my best friend talk about it all the time. He has a friend that goes to college in California and she says its amazing like we want to pull a harryl and kumar and road trip to California for that place

Cory
02-02-2005, 12:40 AM
OMG In 'n' Out burger, we have only heard rumors about that place in Florida, me and my best friend talk about it all the time. He has a friend that goes to college in California and she says its amazing like we want to pull a harryl and kumar and road trip to California for that place

In-N-Out Burger is the best.... I miss it so much.

We have fluff in CA, it goes by a different name though, I believe.

Katie Reynolds
02-02-2005, 05:46 AM
We have fluff in CA, it goes by a different name though, I believe. Fluffernutter is another common name for the stuff.

I think I'm going to buy some when I get home, today! :yikes:

Watashi_wa_Kame
02-02-2005, 06:44 AM
I live in VA and I have never heard of the stuff, what is it?

MissInformation
02-02-2005, 07:22 AM
I live in VA and I have never heard of the stuff, what is it?

I can only describe it as mushed up marshmallows. They do sell it in VA, we have a container of it in our kitchen right now because someone in this house likes fluff-n-nutter sandwiches.

It was also around in Maryland when I was growing up, we used to use it as an ice-cream topping.

Heidi

Andy Baker
02-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Fluffernutter is another common name for the stuff.

My wife makes the best Fluffernutter sandwiches in all of Kokomo.

Proud,
Andy B.

AndrewMorrison
02-02-2005, 08:18 AM
They have fluffernutters here, yes in Indiana, but im talking about my stomach! :)
Thge only thing i dont like is when you're trying to eat them real quick or on the go they tend to make a real mess, and they aren't the easiest thing to clean up!

Joshua May
02-02-2005, 08:41 AM
I know they have it in North Carolina (home state) and they have here in California, too, can't remember the name of it though.

In 'n' Out makes the best fast-food you will ever taste. They've got that 50s original recipe thing going on. It'd be worth the road trip. Say, if we both go to nats maybe I'll sneak some in for you. ;)

JakeGallagher
02-02-2005, 06:34 PM
omg, Jeff...
Yeah, everyone, I admit I brought this up to begin with last night in our nightly chats.
I haven't lived anywhere except New England and I was trying to find out how to explain Fluff to someone I was talking to from Colorado...so, naturally I googled "fluff" and got this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fluff&btnG=Google+Search
What's the first entry come up as? New England Favorite. Seeing as most of the people I talked to about it hadn't heard about it, I assumed that it WAS, in fact a New England thing...guess not.
PS, yes I do have fluff...I eat a Peanut-butter and Fluff sandwich every night :)

Koko Ed
02-02-2005, 07:13 PM
The good life is a fluffernutter and a cold glass of milk. :)