PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye Webcast?

Aaron Lussier
03-17-2005, 07:32 PM
I checked the NASA site and the Regional site. They do not mention a webcast, is this because there is no webcast, or is it being sponsored by some one other than NASA?

Maybe a local team is running the webcast?

-Aaron

Alex Cormier
03-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I checked the NASA site and the Regional site. They do not mention a webcast, is this because there is no webcast, or is it being sponsored by some one other than NASA?

Maybe a local team is running the webcast?

-Aaron
i would love a webcast over at buckeye!!!!!

Penguin
03-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Yeah, it would be cool, but we're looking for information. Because the regional website says it's sponsored by NASA we'd expected to find a webcast, but can't find one anywhere. We were looking to provide a link to our team parents on our team website, since they will not be able to attend (our team's from New Hampshire, Cleveland is a ways away).

Are any of the teams attending Buckeye going to be hosting a webcast or something of the sort, or are we without one?

Rombus
03-18-2005, 09:18 AM
Yeah, it would be cool, but we're looking for information. Because the regional website says it's sponsored by NASA we'd expected to find a webcast, but can't find one anywhere. We were looking to provide a link to our team parents on our team website, since they will not be able to attend (our team's from New Hampshire, Cleveland is a ways away).

Are any of the teams attending Buckeye going to be hosting a webcast or something of the sort, or are we without one?

according to the site info, it sounds like there wont be internet access there. Best i can do even if there is access is blogging :) I dont have anything setup to webcast right now.

tiffany34990
03-18-2005, 10:09 AM
aww that's no fun..i wish there was a way to see this one..gonna be a good bunch of teams

good luck to all there

Penguin
03-18-2005, 01:20 PM
Ok, thanks... does anyone know why NASA isn't sattelite-casting the regional?

Heretic121
03-18-2005, 01:32 PM
from the looks of it nasa will be broadcasting it over satilite ONLY on saturday from 9-5... so check then...

Aaron Lussier
03-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Where did you find that out?

-Aaron