PDA

View Full Version : FloridaFIRST group

Taylor1083
06-28-2005, 09:17 AM
we should see if we can get a group added here on chiefdelphi for FloridaFIRST like the one they have for the scouting network!
That should give us more help tracking FloridaFIRST members and make us more official.

Adam Richards
06-28-2005, 01:40 PM
Isn't FSN (sounds like a sporting network :) ) now defunct?

But yeah, it's a good idea, as it'll allow FF members to see other FF members on the forums.

Arefin Bari
06-28-2005, 03:31 PM
I will agree that this is a good idea. Florida FIRST has been scattered around and we never had the chance to get together (all of us at the same time). Tell you the truth, I dont even know who you are even if you are part of Florida FIRST (taylor1083). Mike Walker has been working on the site (www.floridafirstrobotics.com), he has done a great job with it. Dan Richardson has few things planned, which he is planning on doing at the Mayhem @ the Museum (http://www.mayhematthemuseum.com). Mike and Dan, both have been working together to get something going for us. Since Florida is such a big state it was pointed out before that there should be a south part, central part and north part of Florida FIRST. Thats where I come in, South Florida FIRST has been created and we are working hard to get this one offseason going. In order to make us stable, we as a group need to come together and discuss what we would like to do.

tiffany34990
06-28-2005, 04:34 PM
i agree with arefin on dividing up the state of florida then the head can work together... that's how the RCU has been set up in our state too...it's easier to work together when you are closer not 5 hrs away...can't just drive 5 hrs to meetings..esp. with gas and yeah..time...

spears312
06-28-2005, 09:51 PM
This sounds like a good idea. I can't speak for my team at this point, but I think the rest of Heatwave may also be interested. I'll try and talk to my team and see if we can even offer some help with getting FF going again.

Barry Bonzack
06-30-2005, 01:49 AM
I've been slacking all summer. I still owe Mike Walker my library of pictures of FL teams. Walker- Contact me.