PDA

View Full Version : interesting

BuddyB309
09-07-2005, 04:28 PM
one thing i fond intriguing is that I did not find it stated in the rules that the animation for the auto-desk visualization award had to be created within the six weeks. am i correct on this? I hope i am otherwise i will lose my animators during the season because they will be working on the robot.

Clark Gilbert
09-07-2005, 05:35 PM
one thing i fond intriguing is that I did not find it stated in the rules that the animation for the auto-desk visualization award had to be created within the six weeks. am i correct on this? I hope i am otherwise i will lose my animators during the season because they will be working on the robot.

PAPERWORK DUE: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2005
Animation and Storyboard due: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 no later than 8:00 a.m. (PST)

Storyboards are due with the AVA submission, no later than 8am (PST) Tuesday, February 22, 2005.
Post your Animation on Autodesk Streamline under the file folder with your team number, no later
than 8 am (PST) Tuesday, February 22, 2005.

Ian Curtis
09-07-2005, 06:04 PM
There is no start finish times on the animation, nor are there rules that say things must be created within the six weeks. Beware however because if FIRST did change the focus of the animation when the rules come out you have an animation that won't win. But if it's cool, submit it anyways. At least it'll turn heads.