PDA

View Full Version : Need to Interview New England Teams!

Jessica Boucher
10-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Hi all,
The Babson-FIRST Partnership would like to give a chance for New England teams to be heard!

A group at Babson is doing a marketing consulting project for class credit for FIRST, and would like to interview New England teams (veterans or 06 rookies) who have good relationships with their school administration (superintendents, school boards, principals). Chosen teams will be interviewed and have direct impact on the final product, a trifold brochure targeted towards school administration.

Please email me at jessica.boucher@gmail.com to be considered!

Note: To all the non-NE teams, please don't be offended. The team is required via engagement contract to have a focused geographical scope. I encourage any team who would still like to talk to the Babson group to email me, but realize that it is a project focused on the New England area.

The Babson-FIRST Partnership is designed to get college students excited about the technology industries surrounding Babson through volunteering with FIRST. Thousands of dollars along with hundreds of volunteer hours were donated to FIRST in 2005 - and 2006 is shaping up to be even better! Please email/PM me for more information.