PDA

View Full Version : DAVID!

Libby Ritchie
07-24-2001, 11:10 PM
DAVID KELLY!!! You are a dead man! I am NOT 38!! Wow, you know how to get on my good side, don't you! The guess of 32 was correct. Advice: when guessing a female's age (no matter how OLD she is...) go LOWER!!! It will save your life.

:mad:

David Kelly
07-25-2001, 08:57 AM
Hmmmm... I said 38 because as you know, I don't like you. It sounds like you are threatening me. I'll have to deal with that later. Remember who got you that AUTHENTIC Jeb Bush Autograph. ME! and Also who tries to teach you kids who's team is better. ME! Good thing I'm friends with kids on your team. They won't be trying to play any tricks on me anymore. Like... opening a can of sardines in my car. Good thing my brother didn't let them do that.

That guess of 32 was a total guess. There was no cheating involved. I guess I'm that good

EddieMcD
07-25-2001, 02:09 PM
Uh oh. Something's gonna die.

David Kelly
07-25-2001, 03:13 PM
Hey Libby, did i ever tell you that you look like Peggy Hill from "King of the Hill?" I was watching it last sunday and I just realized it.

http://members.home.net/cbteam234/Robotics/peggy_hill.jpg

http://members.home.net/cbteam234/Robotics/Copy_of_Ritchies.jpg

I see a close resemblance(sp?)

Libby Ritchie
07-25-2001, 08:34 PM
Dear Mr. Kelly:

Seeing how I'm too old to see, please forgive me if my typing isn't very good. And the reason I like to post so much is because my hearing is going... this way I don't have to struggle to hear someone talk. And just the other day one of my engineers on the team had to design a special cane for me just so I could walk into the school. So please, don't pick on me at the ripe old age of 32! I've got one foot in the grave already and I don't need your silly pictures... and learn to spell!!!

:D

David Kelly
07-25-2001, 08:47 PM
you sound confused. nothing i said before had anything to do with what you just posted. you must be suffering from alztimers(sp?) or something. it's that age i tell you!! and yes i know i can't spell. courtney tells me all the time. AND EVERYTHING!!!:D

Carolyn Duncan
07-25-2001, 08:52 PM
I wouldn't worry about people guessing your age to be older than it really is. In my family we take that to mean more experience. "With age comes the knowledge of experience."

EddieMcD
07-26-2001, 11:35 AM
Yes, with age comes knowledge, but the looks usually go.

Carolyn Duncan
07-26-2001, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by EddieMcD
Yes, with age comes knowledge, but the looks usually go.
Are you sure you wanted to go there? What about the Rockettes?

EddieMcD
07-27-2001, 12:27 PM
*looks at the quote*

*underlines usually*

Carolyn Duncan
07-27-2001, 02:04 PM
Nice save.

mike o'leary
07-27-2001, 02:31 PM
hmmm i actually kinda do see that david...

and why would libby have an engineer design a cane for her...she should just get the i-bot

EddieMcD
07-27-2001, 04:59 PM
I-Bots rule!

David Kelly
07-27-2001, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by mike o'leary

and why would libby have an engineer design a cane for her...she should just get the i-bot

hmmm... that would actually fit her. from what i hear, she doesn't do much at the meetings. she just gets in the way and drills holes in pnumatic cyllendars. jk libby. you don't have to get mad at me.:D

Libby Ritchie
07-29-2001, 11:36 PM
Hey, David! I came across a picture that made me think of you. Check out this little guy with the glasses!!

Flair
07-29-2001, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Libby Ritchie
Dear Mr. Kelly:

Seeing how I'm too old to see, please forgive me if my typing isn't very good. And the reason I like to post so much is because my hearing is going... this way I don't have to struggle to hear someone talk. And just the other day one of my engineers on the team had to design a special cane for me just so I could walk into the school. So please, don't pick on me at the ripe old age of 32! I've got one foot in the grave already and I don't need your silly pictures... and learn to spell!!!

:D

Well if you are that old, then my dad must be the walking dead!!My dad is at the VERY ripe old age of 60, going on 61 this year. Gota love the fact that he's always looked young though. It's kinda nice that I inherited that fact about him. I just hope my body doesn't fall apart as fast as his is doing when I get there!!

Flair - an official in the "I Don't Have A Life" club!! ;)

Madison
07-30-2001, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Carolyn Duncan

Are you sure you wanted to go there? What about the Rockettes?

Wwwwaaaiiit a minute there! How old do you think the Rockettes are?

They're all, like, 28. If that's old, I'm over the hill and tumbling down the other side already! Eeek.

Carolyn Duncan
07-30-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Michael Krass
Wwwwaaaiiit a minute there! How old do you think the Rockettes are?They're all, like, 28. If that's old, I'm over the hill and tumbling down the other side already! Eeek.
No, I mean the original Rockettes who are still dancing and doing stuff together. Those chicks are awesome! I hope I'mlike that when I get to my 60's!