PDA

View Full Version : **FIRST EMAIL**/Manchester Kickoff Founder's Reception Ticket Information

Pat Fairbank
12-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Greetings Manchester Kickoff Teams:

We are very excited to be seeing you in Manchester soon! By now many of you have seen the Kickoff Information posted on our website; if not, please go to http://www.usfirst.org/robotics/2006/kfevents.htm for full details including location, workshops, transportation and Founder's Reception Information.

We want to let you know that your Founder's Reception Tickets are being mailed today, and you should have them by the end of this week. Full details on the Founders' Reception can be found at http://www.usfirst.org/robotics/2006/Founders.htm

There will be instructions accompanying the tickets, but please remember these key points:

* Each team will get four (4) tickets mailed to the Main Contact primary address. Please be sure to check for your tickets at this address. If you do not receive your tickets by this Friday, December 16th, please contact us at frcteams@usfirst.org
* The Founder's Reception is for adult Team Leaders and Sponsors only. This means no high school students or children. No one under 18 is allowed. Thank you for your cooperation.
* It is important to bear in mind that Dean is very generous to open his home for this event. We ask that you please use common sense and common courtesy during your visit. Please refrain from using cameras, videos or recorders. Please do not touch or handle items that are on display. Please be sure that all food and beverages remain in the designated food-service area. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at frcteams@usfirst.org.

Go Teams!

WebWader125
12-14-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm wondering if any teams might have some extra Founder's Reception tickets that they could spare? We plan to send some people to the reception, but would love to get three more tickets. If you can help, please email me at webwader125@gmail.com

Thanks!
:)

Vince
12-14-2005, 06:32 PM
I think the invite is FOUR members from each team and not for as many members as you can find tickets for. Just my two cents......

Erin Rapacki
12-15-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm volunteering at the founder's party and kickoff, see you there!!!