PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Scores

Tomasz Bania
02-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey everyone,
for you people who are stuck to their computers and can't get to their TV's, I will be posting live scores here. Now I'm not saying that Detroit is the best Superbowl host ever because I live in Michigan, I'm saying it because it's the truth. When they chose who was to host SB XL, it was unanimously voted that it would be Detroit, so that makes me feel proud to be from Michigan!

Tomasz Bania

Tomasz Bania
02-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey everyone,
for you people who are stuck to their computers and can't get to their TV's, I will be posting live scores here. Now I'm not saying that Detroit is the best Superbowl host ever because I live in Michigan, I'm saying it because it's the truth. When they chose who was to host SB XL, it was unanimously voted that it would be Detroit, so that makes me feel proud to be from Michigan!

Tomasz Bania

Seattle=3
Pittsburgh=0

Tomasz Bania
02-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Unfortunately, I have to go but I still will have live scores on my Team's Website on this thread:

http://usfirst818.org/fourms/index.php?topic=51.0

Sorry for any inconvieniences this may cause!

Tomasz Bania

Mr. Freeman
02-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Long story short, steelers win 21 to 10.

Bcahn836
02-06-2006, 12:57 AM
I didn't care about who won or lost, all i was worried about was the score. lol and it turned out just right. :D :D

CourtneyB
02-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Finally an NFC team doesnt win for liek the 11th year in a row. But i really didnt care who was going to win.

-Court-

Conor Ryan
02-06-2006, 09:35 AM
I didn't care about who won or lost, all i was worried about was the score. lol and it turned out just right. :D :D
Well I didn't care about who won or lost, or the score, just about http://video.google.com/superbowl.html

Check it out, google video is hosting all the commercials*

*Not all of them are working correctly yet

MikeDubreuil
02-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I didn't care who won. However, I do have a lot of sympathy for Seattle fans because you guys got hammered by the refs. It was like they were being paid off. The interference in end zone call was questionable. As Madden said, that would rarely be called in any other game. Secondly, Rothelsburger's head and shoulders might have broken the plane, but the ball never did. He even did a little acting to sell his performance to the refs. The closeup showed his chagrin, "I hope they think its in."

xzvrw2
02-06-2006, 10:37 AM
I think that the refs were paid off by the NFL to give the game to Pittsburgh
The pass interference TD
The TD that wasn't
The holding that wasn't that would have put Seattle on the one year line
the chop black that was called on Hasselbeck that shouldn't have been called because he was on defence and was tackling.
I was surprised that they overturned that one call that they did....the Hasselbeck fumble that Larry Foote had a hand on him.
There should be something done about these refs.
I seen it all year.....The lions-Bucs game.....The Pollard TD that they didn't overturn (which they should have)
They have been horrible this year.
well I'm going to stop ranting about the refs
it was a bad game
wasn't very fun to watch
other then some of those hits that got put on people
<3

George A.
02-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Finally an NFC team doesnt win for liek the 11th year in a row. But i really didnt care who was going to win.

-Court-

The Tampa Bay Bucs won in 2002...the same year our school won the NJ State Championships for football...since we share the same insignea we figured we were destined to win that year....so much for that.

As for the calling...people in other countries who have no understanding of football knew the calling was bad. Seattle def got the short end of the stick this year.

Even after the call where Hasselbeck blocked the interception return, Madden goes..."that was a questionable call, you're allowed to hit the guy carrying the ball, which is exactly what Matt (Hasslebeck) did.

Cory
02-08-2006, 03:06 AM
Even after the call where Hasselbeck blocked the interception return, Madden goes..."that was a questionable call, you're allowed to hit the guy carrying the ball, which is exactly what Matt (Hasslebeck) did.

Not that I disagree with you, but if we want to have an intelligent discussion about football, we probably shouldn't be citing John Madden :rolleyes: