PDA

View Full Version : moe sticks kidnapped!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

malcomp
05-14-2002, 10:28 PM
i heard from a trustworthy source that a pair of green and black moe sticks have been taken hostage. the images below show that the danger the moe sticks are in is very real and the kidnappers are not playing around, but are in fact very serious. Although it cannot be confirmed, the word from my source is that the kidnappers want 300 million dollars in cash, or the moe sticks will be tortured and than executed.

click to see shocking footage (http://www.entechusa.com/moe.jpg)

gniticxe
05-15-2002, 07:21 AM
Until our Stick Hostage Negotiator arrives, I think I'd like to talk to you about this. The feelings you are experiencing are perfectly normal. These sticks are quite possibly the most annoying things in the FIRST competition. But must you take your anger out in such a harsh manner? I think you would be endangering yourself as well as anyone around if you were to burn the sticks. As all the DuPonters know, "The Goal Is Zero." The last thing we want is someone getting hurt. Those sticks have layers upon layers of paint which, when burned, would release incredibly dangerous fumes into the air. So please, we need to discus your ransom. $300,000,000 is a lot of money. Again, I'm not the official Stick Hostage Negotiator, but I don't know if we will be able to afford you that amount of funds. Please, don't lose contact. We only want to help you.

purplehaze357
05-15-2002, 09:16 AM
*gasp*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

good luck MOE

Jgreenwd1
05-15-2002, 09:19 AM
were do you guys come up with these things?
who is your negotiator anyways?

Joe Matt
05-15-2002, 09:58 AM
AH! Why would anyone do such a horrible thing? :(

I managed to scrape up 10 cents from the back of my couch.

skitz547
05-15-2002, 10:29 AM
Who could have done such a horrible things as to kidnapp ..MOE sticks???
I know I can say to whoever the owner of these sticks is that I know how you feel, because I had a pair taken the last night at nationals, we were on the alliance with the ..MOE team, and we were given ..MOE sticks because they are louder than our cow bells, which I know were annoying to other teams.. But hey, they noticed us.. ok, offtrack there.. anyway, I say to the person that took the sticks, to stop, think about what they are doing, and free the sticks, they did nothing to you!!! think about the consequences before you do something you'll regret!!!

FREE THE ..MOE STICKS!!!!

Dave_222
05-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Just execute them. get it overwith.

gniticxe
05-15-2002, 01:03 PM
SCT!

No!

:) (team joke)

srawls
05-15-2002, 02:37 PM
/me shields alex forest's eyes from the horrid site

3m6o5ejz
05-15-2002, 04:19 PM
oh the humanity, please whoever you are, do not destroy them. Think about what you are going to do. They are just sticks, and at that, only a year old! Did earplugs not help????? For one thing, your ransom will take ages to get together, so please for now maybe just let one go. That wouldn't hurt would it? You know maybe you should just let both go. In the long run, that will be better for both of us. Godspeed MOE sticks.

Perseus
05-15-2002, 04:54 PM
BURN THEM.....i mean....you cruel cruel person

Wayne C.
05-15-2002, 04:59 PM
tap-tap

tap-tap-tap

tap-tap

OH NO!

:cool:

Matt Attallah
05-15-2002, 05:06 PM
Burn them 1 at a time, until u get your ransom....

But save me 1, i will give u 10 buttons... :D

sticknapper
05-15-2002, 05:35 PM
Hi all!!!
It's me...the StickNapper!!! HA HA HA!!!

It is true I have 2 MoeSticks in my posession and plan to execute them if I do not recieve my money. Whoever this "malcomp" is has his information wrong, I am not asking for $300 million...I am asking for $500 milllion and a Segway!!!

These sticks are quite possibly the most annoying things in the FIRST competition

Yes, that is why I sticknapped them in the first place.

I think you would be endangering yourself as well as anyone around if you were to burn the sticks. As all the DuPonters know, "The Goal Is Zero." The last thing we want is someone getting hurt. Those sticks have layers upon layers of paint which, when burned, would release incredibly dangerous fumes into the air.

Very true. I do not plan to burn them, that was just to show how very serious I am. I personally perfer a more slow execution, belt sander style!!!

See you soon...
HA HA HA (evil laugh)

sticknapper
05-15-2002, 05:41 PM
Forgot to attach the evidence that I am the true StickNapper.

Here is a picture of them with last Sunday's newspaper.

Keith Chester
05-15-2002, 06:21 PM
OMIGOSH! PLEASE NO NOT THE... wait a minute those things gave me a migraine. Nevermind. Kill them.

Ian W.
05-15-2002, 06:37 PM
hmm, maybe if we just got dean to come on down, i'm sure he could save them...

gniticxe
05-15-2002, 08:29 PM
Ok, seeing as our Stick Hostage Negotiator decided to take a vacation this week, it looks like it's up to me. We have nothing against you, team 25 – Raider Robotix. You have the attention you want, and I am prepared to negotiate. But first, a few questions. Why? At the PA Robot Challenge, the venue where the sticks were most likely taken hostage, our teams never met on the field. Further, we had a very limited number of team members present there – so the noise was not bad at all. In fact, I remember only one stick procession to the field. Please. Don't lose contact. Keep talking, and more pictures with the sticks. We need to be sure of their state in order to continue this process.

malcomp
05-15-2002, 08:31 PM
sticknapper is goin down HAHHAHAAHAHAHA

I know sticknappers true identity and if he thinks he is going to get something out of my kidnapping, he is going down. i am gonna black mail you, you double crossing ****. I thought i could trust you to hold the hostages for now, but you now want to double cross me? think about what you are doin. keep the big picture in mind. dont screw this all up, we must stick (haha) togather fellow napper!!!!!!!!!!

3m6o5ejz
05-15-2002, 08:51 PM
well said. If it really was PA Robot Challenge, I also can only think of one intant where the sticks may have been annoying. The best thing for you to do now is to stand down. The penalties are great for such a crime. I hope that in the near future we can come to a common ground where you, us, and the sticks can forget about this ordeal and live our lives in peace. You have tortured us enough stick baron, so please consider our offers. Please do not harm the sticks in any way, and tell the sticks to hang in there... To the hostage sticks...the other MOE sticks send their deepest regards and their gratitude for your service. Hang in their buddies!

srawls
05-15-2002, 09:31 PM
the children, won't somebody think of the children?!!!!

Keith Chester
05-15-2002, 09:59 PM
hey... wait a minute!
what makes ya think twas me?
In all my hawian-shirt fruityness, could I do something evil? nope!

DanLevin247
05-15-2002, 10:30 PM
*cries* WHAT'S A MOE STICK?

Harrison
05-15-2002, 10:35 PM
They're piecies of wood, which, when struck together make a %%%% load of noise (like lound bangs...oh so much fun to stand beside *cough*)...

Based on my previous statement....BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!

DanLevin247
05-15-2002, 10:50 PM
I figured as much

At the Ypsi Regional.....several teams brought their entire marching bands. Their drumlines were going nuts the entire time....ever seen a kid dance while beating the heck out of a base drum?

purplehaze357
05-15-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Harrison
They're piecies of wood, which, when struck together make a %%%% load of noise (like lound bangs...oh so much fun to stand beside *cough*)...

Based on my previous statement....BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!

no dont burn them...MOE's our friend...what would you do w/o the MOE sticks and their insane amount of %%%%% noise....HUH HUH HUH...now what?

malcomp
05-15-2002, 11:08 PM
from the threatening attitude of the negotiator it seems to me and sticknapper that your hostility is not helping our captives. maybe this picture will show you that we really DO mean business!!!!! so better get cracking on that 300 million.........lol

more horror from the captors (http://www.entechusa.com/moe2.jpg)

Harrison
05-15-2002, 11:36 PM
I thought it was $500 million?...but....LMAO @ the pic! OMG that's too funny...

And...Without MOE Sticks I would cheer for the teams and all that like everyone else...But I would come out NOT deaf.

As for the marching bands...Yes I have seen people dancing while beating their drums (it was kinda scary...) lol :)

aman
05-16-2002, 08:27 AM
AHHHH! Not the moe sticks Ill sacrafice myself for saving those good moe sticks. Please don't burn them! AHHH!

3m6o5ejz
05-16-2002, 09:13 AM
that picture is too disturbing. We do not mean to threaten you, we would not do that to you, you have to trust us,. All we ask is that you keep the sticks in good health until we can talk more about negotiations. I know we can meet at a common ground. We are alll roboteers here. Your demands are just too high, so please can you maybe just think about lowering them. Please... keep talking, and continue to put out pictures as we must be sure that they are alright. Stay alive my wooden friends!

purplehaze357
05-16-2002, 09:23 AM
what did they do to you....

malcomp
05-16-2002, 07:22 PM
we will lower the demans to 299 million. the sticks are being very enoying and keep making too much noise. if you dont rescue them soon, we might just snap and do something everyone may regret............

we almost went to far..... (http://www.entechusa.com/saw copy.jpg)

sticknapper
05-16-2002, 08:56 PM
This could be your sticks!!!!

Jim McGeehin
05-16-2002, 08:58 PM
This is Skippy, the back-up assistant Stick Negotiator in Training...

The stress is understandable. The noise is at times unbearable. But let's not do anything rash. You've got your whole life ahead of you. If we can just communicate, we should be able to find a resolution suitable for both parties. Is it really about money? Do you need it that badly?

malcomp
05-16-2002, 09:06 PM
YES

we need the money, its not easy to raise funds these days, and we are trying to be unique in our methods. the sticks are still alive, but i cant promise they will be for that long. i have a galon of gasoline and some matches..........

3m6o5ejz
05-16-2002, 10:03 PM
I am glad to hear that the sticks remain in good health, but these negotiations are not going anywhere. I understand the madness that the MOEsticks create, but please perhaps you shall rethink your retaliation. Unfortunately I regret to tell you that 299 mil is out of the question. That is something that you will just have to accept. I and the rest of the team remain patient on the negotiation process, but please understand this process will not continue forever. At one point we will have to take action, and we do not wish that it would come to that point. For now though, my team wishes that you keep them in good health, and stay on contact. MOE out.

Jon K.
05-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Am i the only one who noticed that there is only one moe stick in this pic http://www.entechusa.com/saw%20copy.jpg

DanLevin247
05-16-2002, 10:34 PM
Your'e point being?

Jon K.
05-16-2002, 10:38 PM
my point being where is the other little annoyance :D

sticknapper
05-17-2002, 09:46 AM
The other "little annoyance" is safe and sound...for now.

purplehaze357
05-17-2002, 09:51 AM
keep the god news coming

Jgreenwd1
05-17-2002, 09:59 AM
Thats good news (dame) i mean oops.:D

purplehaze357
05-17-2002, 10:17 AM
as long as they're safe its good news

Alex Forest
05-17-2002, 12:12 PM
/me runs to find moe stix and hide them from the terrible duo....

oh my poor little moe stix!! They shudder and quake with fear!!! will no one save them? ahh spiderman, where are you now??? save the poor innocents!!! (well maybe not so innocent....they do make quite a racket....not that that is a bad thing) hehe sticknapper, pick on someone your own size!!!!

3m6o5ejz
05-17-2002, 09:56 PM
it's been too quiet today, the third full day of the crisis. What is the news on the sticks???? If you want us to cooperate, then you must keep in contact. Remember trust is a good thing for the negotiations. Please we want to help you.

malcomp
05-17-2002, 10:53 PM
status quo.........

the sticks are going crazy!!!!!!!!!!
because we are keeping them in a location that is surrounded by many civilians, the noise is making people very suspicios. Today we dicided that they will have to be transported to a different location. hopefully they will cooperate, because the orders given to the transport team are to kill with no mercy, should they try to pull something in the middle of the transport. But dont worry just yet, they are being moved under the highest levels of security and as of right now they are safe, but still making tooooo much freaken sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and oh yeh, how are you doin with gettin our 299 million?

Mr MOE
05-18-2002, 08:35 AM
I am very disturbed at the photograph of what could possibly be MOEstick remains that was posted a few days ago. Even if we had the ransom to pay, how do we know that the green powder shown in that photograph is not the remains of a hostage?

Please prove to us that the original MOEsticks that were lifted from their happy home are alive, well, and making noise. If you send some of the powder, we can perform a DNA match to confirm.

Just for your information, we have the CSI team canvassing the Tunkhannock gymnasium for clues about the abduction. We will continue to negotiate until we have proof that the MOEsticks are in good health.

Another way you can prove this to us is to record today's news (to verify the date) and concurrently record the sound of the MOEsticks doing their thing. Team #365 can pick out the true sound of MOEsticks being slapped together over all imitations.

Please let us know the sticks are alive and healthy.

DaveO'B365
05-18-2002, 11:54 AM
Those aren't REAL moe sticks! they're imposters! i think this is just a façade just to make us turn green with anger and disgust. but, if they are infact MOE sticks MIA, then may god have mercy on your soul... That's cruel and unusual.

Ben Mitchell
05-18-2002, 12:10 PM
This is silly. MOE sticks are annoying, yes, but flaunting their destruction on this board is stupid. Sticknapper, give us a break, and stop being lame.

3m6o5ejz
05-18-2002, 10:43 PM
I believe time is running down. I recommend that the MOE sticks be released very soon, and if not you are telling us that you will endure the consequences of your actions. Now I know that the sticks are very annoying, but they are our trademark. The object at a FIRST competition is to make noise, and that is what the sticks are for. You are supposed lose your hearing little by little at each competition. We use the sticks for cheering, and we want to let people know that we are cheering, for us and for them. They may reduce hearing a little if not wearing ear protection, but they have a lot of good in them. They help identify our team, just like every other team has something that defines their team. To destroy them, destroys us, and hinders our ability to cheer. Every team should have something that they can have to help define their team. For us, it's our sticks and bandanas. So you see, the sticks may be annoying at times, but they liven us up, and get others around us clapping right along. They are the center piece of MOE, and to destroy them would be to destroy us, and the take a little piece out of the excitement of a FIRST competition.

srawls
05-18-2002, 10:56 PM
*sniffle* *sniffle* ... now how can you hold those poor little moe sticks hostage after that? there must be some good in you. maybe we can make a deal. one of thoes moe sticks needs to be checked for termites. just let it go, give it to the propper authorities, and everything will be fine. if it dies (and it will if termites get to it), then nothing will be held back in going after you. you don't want that, you seem to be a reasonable fellow. so just hand over one of the moe sticks, and we can talk about your demands later.

Stephen, wandaring hostage negotiater

May the force be with you, MOE sticks!

malcomp
05-19-2002, 12:48 AM
dont worry, the moe sticks arent powder just yet. they are being prepared for transport to a new location

malcomp
05-19-2002, 01:14 PM
OH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i regret to inform you, moe negotiator, that there may be a slight problem..............

maybe you should consider collecting the ransom money a little faster....every bite hurts - so i think we can bot agree that i would be more than fair to make the ransom now only 200 million.

3m6o5ejz
05-19-2002, 06:14 PM
I find it hard to believe that termites can bite through MOE sticks. But anyway, do you really think that we can come up with 200 mil? How about you consider just giving up. We are willing to ignore all of the events of the past few days, if you agree to give up and release the sticks. If you hurt them or fail to agree with our negotiations, unfortunatley, there will be consequences for your actions, and those are consequences that nobody would want to face. I leave you one thought....... those MOE sticks have friends...

Dave_222
05-19-2002, 06:21 PM
End the madness the easy way kill them, kill them all!!!!

Rob Ribaudo
05-19-2002, 06:35 PM
This must be the craziest thread I have ever read.
And I'll say this, please let the MOE sticks be safe and just hand them over already.

Chubtoad
05-19-2002, 06:43 PM
I do not know which team the MOE stick Napper is from
however I do know of another team that has a pair of MOE sticks, they do not know how they got them. I willl try to shake a photo out of the offending team to prove it. They are a real sick crowd this team. They are not willing to set up a neogtiation. They aren't interested in money. They are intent on keeping them and that is their only goal.

3m6o5ejz
05-19-2002, 06:48 PM
many teams have MOE sticks, and they are actually much-wanted momentos, but teams that want to burn the sticks are different. As long as this other team doesn't hurt them, then it's all good.

Brandon Martus
05-19-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Chubtoad
I do not know which team the MOE stick Napper is from

I think I do. :)

Melissa Nute
05-19-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Brandon Martus

I think I do. :)
Do tell...hehe

gniticxe
05-19-2002, 08:12 PM
Yeah, at one point I was tempted to write Brandon a PM asking to compare the IP of sticknapper / malcomp to that of other posters...but I got lazy and decided I didn't really want to know. But, I've got my bet on 25 which is a great team, even if they do burn the sticks.

Brandon Martus
05-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Yearbook50

Do tell...hehe

hmmmmmm
/me notices a money-making opportunity :)

:D

3m6o5ejz
05-19-2002, 08:43 PM
My message to other people who may have MOE sticks, DO NOT FOLLOW THE IDEAS OF THE STICKNAPPER!!!!

malcomp
05-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Even if the webmaster decided to give away our identities it would only make us more intent on bringing pain and sufferning upon the sticks............so even if you did know who we were, the sticks would still be in our posession, only we would want to hurt them even more. so fine, maybe 200 is a bit much, maybe if the negotiator makes an effort to stop threatening us with consequences the price may be lowered to 100. and even if that does seem kind of steep, you have all summer.........may i suggest summer jobs for all the people who wish to rescue the noisy bastards.....

Keith Chester
05-19-2002, 09:31 PM
Us? Innocent little us? Me thinks you need to rethink that one there.

sticknapper
05-19-2002, 09:34 PM
Replic's signature gives me an idea...we could shoot the moe-sticks out of a cannon!!!:D

Keith Chester
05-19-2002, 09:44 PM
Can't I go 5 minutes without influencing a great evil? Sheesh!

malcomp
05-19-2002, 09:57 PM
very interesting indeed..........

Ricky Q.
05-19-2002, 10:11 PM
We have MOE sticks, but we are treating them nicely, they are on display with the rest of out stuff in the case, some on the team want to burn them, but we are trying to keep them safe, dont worry MOE :D

3m6o5ejz
05-19-2002, 10:35 PM
I am not sure why you think we are "threatening" you. We are simple trying to save our sticks, and this whole process is getting nowhere. I ask now: whoever knows the sticknapper and disagrees with his cause, I ask you to help us and try to talk him out of it; possibly. To the sticknapper..... lets say that you do sit watching the sticks burn, or being grinded by sandpaper (remember to wear safety glasses) while smirking at the destruction, but really, would you be happy for their death? You will never get away from the sticks. As long as you are involved with FIRST, you will always hear the sticks. All I can say is that whether or not you destroy those sticks, you will never get away from their wrath. The only difference between releasing them and burning them is that if you release them we will not bang them louder next year, and we will give you ear plugs. If they are destroyed, well I think you know.... So maybe you should just release and return them, because in the end, you will never get away from them.

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 09:04 AM
/me thinks MOE should make bigger stix next year....and get more people...... and pass them out to FRIENDLY teams to clap along with them....ahh the ruckus has begun...

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Alex Forest
/me thinks MOE should make bigger stix next year....and get more people...... and pass them out to FRIENDLY teams to clap along with them....ahh the ruckus has begun...

HAHAHHAHAHA.....im all for it...i want a set of them and i think i deserve them, we are in the pits with u in Drexel 3 times and Tunhannock twice...u guys are cool tho...and i finally started the MOE chant after 67 times trying...BOOH YAAH

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 09:26 AM
all youhave to do is ask...they have big buckets of them...its great...see, i think this summer withall this free time they should make a robot that claps 6 pairs at a time...but giant ones....then have it at all the competetions to drive around and make people go nutz...

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 09:34 AM
noooooooooooooooooooooo i am going nuts allready just thinking about them.

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 09:40 AM
just think of it as more noise at your party...

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 09:42 AM
all youhave to do is ask...they have big buckets of them...its great...see, i think this summer withall this free time they should make a robot that claps 6 pairs at a time...but giant ones....then have it at all the competetions to drive around and make people go nutz...

i have asked but they never hae any when i ask..i also want one of those green blinky lights that they have...im not ashamed to say that ima MOEaholic and im not even on their team :D

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 09:44 AM
no i think of it as a big pain.

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 09:48 AM
oh no, you really have no room to talk..i am the ulitimate moeaholic.....i have 2 blinky lights, a shirt, 2 bandanas, pair of stix, and...please note the signature.... My mentors are all convinced i have more moe spirt then my own teams....ah well...

Now as for you Jeremy...be more adventorsome! Competetion wiht out moe stix would be sooo boring!!!!!

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 09:53 AM
oh no, you really have no room to talk..i am the ulitimate moeaholic.....i have 2 blinky lights, a shirt, 2 bandanas, pair of stix, and...please note the signature.... My mentors are all convinced i have more moe spirt then my own teams....ah well...

Now as for you Jeremy...be more adventorsome! Competetion wiht out moe stix would be sooo boring!!!!!

dude..shut ^...ive been tryin to get all this stuff but i think i know why i cant...

will someone from MOE tell me if its b/c ur "Hug Joe" pics arent up yet...is that it?...b/c they'll be up today...*crossing fingers*

but i will have it by the end of next year *crossing fingers*...mayb i can get the MOE stuff in Wissahickon:D...that would be the coolest..i want a MOE jersy too...with a #

could u imagine a competition or a Nats without MOE...it would kill it...u need the noise and the jerseys an the insane amount of peopel and everything MOE brings to the table

malcomp
05-20-2002, 09:57 AM
as i am seeing quite a bit of support for the moe sticks, i guess i shoud lower the price to 95 million.......its not that ridiculous since there are sooooo many supporters who would do anything to free the sticks..........may i suggest shaking a can in front of your local supermakets?

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 09:58 AM
i think moe should start passing out lots of asprin and ear plugs.
if they are going to make that robot.

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 10:00 AM
they do pass out earplugs!!! BRIGHT GREEN ONES!!!!

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 10:05 AM
you are starting to get weak malcomp, kill the moe sticks.

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by malcomp
as i am seeing quite a bit of support for the moe sticks, i guess i shoud lower the price to 95 million.......its not that ridiculous since there are sooooo many supporters who would do anything to free the sticks..........may i suggest shaking a can in front of your local supermakets?

more people support MOE than oppose them..heres what i think:

I think ur jealous that MOE has something cooler than u and ur trying to find a way out...so the issue here is jealousy..when u find that u have lost the price of the MOE sticks will eventually drop to about 2 dollars...MOE sticks wont die like ordinary they have the speical MOE somethingorother that keeps them going...its like the energizer bunny combined with the roadrunner...can u ever kill or catch either...NO...so u will lose malcomp...u will not win and until the day of victory i hope u have your fun.. :rolleyes:

i have the MOE earplugs..but i dont need them..the sticks actually arent that loud and i like the sound...:p

malcomp
05-20-2002, 10:10 AM
oh i will have fun alright.......and are you directly threatening me or something? you are forgeting that i am the one with the sticks. even if moe does make more sticks and bang them louder, i still have the sticks!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! I AM THE STICK COMANDO!!!!!!!! NOW WHERE IS MY STICK CASH....95 MIL.....CMON I AM A VERY ANXIOUS MAN

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 10:12 AM
no...i am a gracious professionalist so no i didnt threaten you...but im just saying u will not win

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 10:12 AM
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

GO MOE!!!!

WE SUPPORT YOU LITTLE MOE STIX!!!CLAP CLAP

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 10:13 AM
i see the sticknapper is in this vicinity...

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 10:14 AM
oOoOOOooOoOo

yes indeed he is here

malcomp
05-20-2002, 10:14 AM
thats it.......i didnt' want to do this, but i think i am going to temporarily disable the claping ability of my sticks!!!!! oh you will be very scared.......soon............

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by malcomp
thats it.......i didnt' want to do this, but i think i am going to temporarily disable the claping ability of my sticks!!!!! oh you will be very scared.......soon............

they can't be stopped...its unpossible

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 10:18 AM
joe we really shouldnt be in teh same thread at the same time....lol malcomp, have you hurt our little friends!?!? its a good thing i dont know where you are....

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 10:20 AM
No malcomp dont do it, you will release the horrible noise.
I dont have my green ear plugs in.

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 10:21 AM
lol....Alex we need to stick together....do it, not for me, but for our fallen comrads...

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 10:22 AM
if you disable their clapping abilty, all the other moe stix all over the world will begin to clap and the noise will grow louder and louder until it is all you can hear, along with the terrified poundig of your own heart....*evil grin*

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 10:26 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Joe Matt
I want a pair!
Can somebody get in touch, mabey you can mail me some?

purplehaze357
if you disable their clapping abilty, all the other moe stix all over the world will begin to clap and the noise will grow louder and louder until it is all you can hear, along with the terrified poundig of your own heart....*evil grin*

muahahahaha....*evil eyes*

Jgreenwd1
05-20-2002, 10:28 AM
i hear the noise allready nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
make it stop.

malcomp
05-20-2002, 11:11 AM
thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sticks have been temporarily disabled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more clapping for these two evil sticks...........now where is my 95 mil,,,,,,, i suggest you get workin on that or that temporary disablement will become a permenant one!!

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 11:19 AM
thats a cute use of photshop...u r quite the photoshop junkie... :D

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 12:07 PM
Joe--you're right we do need to "stick" together to fight the evil sticknapper...evil eyes? are those red and glaring? or like darth maul on the godawful EpI??
joseph if you find a way to stop the evil ones...i am sure one of the MOE negotiators can find a way to get you one of those pairs of stix...or in my eternal gratitude i will send you one of my pairs....
Where are the negotiators? it has been too long without them!!!

Koko Ed
05-20-2002, 12:37 PM
If he kills your sticks we'll loan you a set of X-Cat sticks. We got an extra set laying around somewhere.:cool:

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 02:46 PM
Joe--you're right we do need to "stick" together to fight the evil sticknapper...evil eyes? are those red and glaring? or like darth maul on the godawful EpI??
joseph if you find a way to stop the evil ones...i am sure one of the MOE negotiators can find a way to get you one of those pairs of stix...or in my eternal gratitude i will send you one of my pairs....
Where are the negotiators? it has been too long without them!!!

*evil eyes* are kinda like *angry eyes* from toy story...u know the part when mr. patatoe head leaves and goes on his adventure with the guys to save buzz..only on a more intense scale...so it was actually supposed to be *angry eyes*

did they abandon their poor sticks...?...if so i think we can handle the negotiations...ive seen "the negotiator"...and if Samuel L Jackson can handle a murderer we can handle a stick napper...lets do this Alex....are u in?

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 03:12 PM
hell ya!! i, and i am sure you do to, know all the negotiators already, and i am sure they wont mind us helping them along....*rubs hands together and cracks fingers* alright, where do we start?

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 03:14 PM
lets start by demanding that we get hostages...there will be no money unless we see a hostage in our possesion...so Mr sticknapper...lets see my hostage

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 03:21 PM
Mr. negotiator has returned, I must say that I am happy of the support that we have gotten from everybody, and as for you sticknapper your spiffy photos do not scare me. Is is I who am threatening you or is it you who is threatening me? You may have one pair of sticks, but remember, I and my other teammates have about 60 more sticks with more to be made next year. Believe me when I say that the new sticks next year will be far more louder if you do not release them! Methinks that MOE and the sticks have the high position on the field right now!

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 3m6o5ejz
Mr. negotiator has returned, I must say that I am happy of the support that we have gotten from everybody, and as for you sticknapper your spiffy photos do not scare me. Is is I who am threatening you or is it you who is threatening me? You may have one pair of sticks, but remember, I and my other teammates have about 60 more sticks with more to be made next year. Believe me when I say that the new sticks next year will be far more louder if you do not release them! Methinks that MOE and the sticks have the high position on the field right now!

BOOH YAAH...he has returned...and dont threaten him...thats not good negotiations...

Keith Chester
05-20-2002, 03:29 PM
Alex forest-
how do you figure their near your vicinity? hear that annoying clapping?
i for one wonder how much moesticks actually cost to make. anyone on team moe fill me in on this one?

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 03:38 PM
oh, they are quite cheap, but also very unique. You can not put a price on the sticks because of their significance to our team and the positive impact they have on the competition. Becuase they do not cost much to make, we will continue to put them into production. Perhaps if the sticknapper hurts the sticks and does not give up, then we will bang them more often next year. I do not threaten, rather I suggest that he stand down because the sticks will never go away!

Dave_222
05-20-2002, 03:50 PM
You are obviously to weak for such a situation malcomp you have droped in ransome and you havent even executed one of them yet.

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 04:04 PM
nono replic, i saw them hovering in the thread...i have now been appointed chief assistant negotiator by the team capitan, so beware sticknapper!!!! and yes, we are demanding the release of one of the hostages, as a show of your good faith...

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 04:08 PM
FREE THEM

Thank you for joining us Alex. Our position on the battlefield has just increased in altitude now. Sticknapper we are looking down at you from our position and you are in a bad one. We do not concede to you yet, so again, suggest that, as Alex said, to atleast give up one as a sign of good faith.

Keith Chester
05-20-2002, 04:13 PM
oh good. i thought the stick napper lived near you you meant (which in turn meant near me, since VA isnt that far. ::shudder:: i have enough trouble thinking at night as is)

you think we could get a movie deal out of this?

"Moe Q."

"Moefish"

"The Stickinator"

Wayne C.
05-20-2002, 04:22 PM
How about "Moe joe"?

"Moe money" ?

Ok- enough already.

WC

Alex Forest
05-20-2002, 04:23 PM
wait replic....how do i know you are not the sticknapper.....you are on the team that is rumored to be the enemy!!!!! /me rushes to hide stix.....

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 04:44 PM
now now now Alex lets not make this a witchhunt

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 04:46 PM
you have 2 sticks, and we have many more. The sticks will always be around. If you kill those sticks, I warn you now... you will be hearing the sticks in your sleep. Guilt will catch up to you, and when next year rolls around, the sticks will be there. So why not negotiate with us, and maybe just let one stick go right now. That way we can gain your trust.

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 05:26 PM
everyone hold your sticks loud and proud...

sticknapper
05-20-2002, 05:32 PM
Some of you on the board are doubting how serious we are about this situation, and have claimed that we are becomimg too soft about the ransom. Therefore, Wednesday May 22, 2002 there will be video available of 1 execution and/or torture of 1 moe stick to show just how serious we are.

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 05:56 PM
They aren't just pieces of wood...

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 06:03 PM
We do not doubt that you will do it, I think it's just advisable that you don't do it. You will be better off not. LIke I keep saying, we are in the high position. We are still the creators of the MOE sticks, and they will never go away. Executing will only make the other sticks mad, and we don't want that. I advise you to not do anything to them, because you probably will be haunted by the sticks anyway for the rest of the your FIRST days! Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.. clap, clap, clap, clap.. GO MOE! It is cheer that is accompaniedd by the sticks and will never be silenced.

Keith Chester
05-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Torture? Now that's just wrong....
Besides, what use is one moe stick?

Moesticks- the clone army of the Moe team.

And as for me as a sticknapper? I'd never. I prefer to eat little children thank you very much. I have taste you know!

malcomp
05-20-2002, 06:47 PM
to address several issues...........

first of all, if you really think you have the upper hand than why are you negotiating for a release of the sticks? if you are in control you should have the hostages by now shouldn't you? WELL YOU DONT.....so that means me and sticknapper have the upper hand here!!!

second, the ransom is being lowered because contrary to what you believe, me and sticknapper are trying to bring an end to this......remember, we cant just let them go for free, that would make the whole kidnapping pointless, wouldn't it? so just as a sign of good faith i will lower the ransom to 90 million.

finally, as said earlier by sticknapper, it seems that you people are just threatening us with more moe sticks and not trying to get our ransom money..... therefor, there will be an execution or if you show some initiative, a torture then, of one of the sticks.
if you wish to avoid that, i suggest a downpayment of 30% within the next two days

remember negotiators, you may have more sticks, but i will always have more power!!!

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 06:59 PM
well... we will not be paying the ransom. You might as well go ahead and burn the sticks. Just realize that once you burn them they will be gone, and next year there will be more sticks and more banging. They won't go away. It would be unfortunate to lose two sticks, but if you want to destroy them go ahead, no one will stop you. I can only say now that this will not be your win. It eventually be ours, and the sticks.

Keith Chester
05-20-2002, 07:02 PM
Actually I say keep em alive. Imagine the book oppurtunities this presents for the little sticks. Their own movie deal, rounds on the talk shows, guest appearences on survivor, and of course their very own dateline episode.
These sticks will soon be richer than any of us. lol!

Mr MOE
05-20-2002, 07:28 PM
Remember the immortal line...

"The needs of the many (MOEsticks) outweigh the needs of the few (MOEsticks) or the two (MOEsticks)."

If two MOEsticks do indeed face the great fire, four more will take their place. If four are splintered into nothing, eight will take their place.

This cannot work. Surrender the hostages now!

3m6o5ejz
05-20-2002, 07:36 PM
thats what I have been trying to say.. get rid of them, and you will face more sticks. It's a lose situation, you can either give them up and we can forget out about the crisis, or burn them, have your happiness and just face their wrath next year.

malcomp
05-20-2002, 08:48 PM
jeez, it seems to me like you almost want these despcalbe sticks to fry, and dont worry, a fire is way to boring for me and sticknapper. just wait and see what we do to one of the sticks in a few days.

we cant let them go with now money, but if it makes you feel any better, i can drop the price to 45 million in a few days because there may be only one stick left and so there it would be half price. i think thats pretty fair.

srawls
05-20-2002, 08:55 PM
only one stick? but that begs the proverbial question ... what is the sound of one moe stick clapping?

sorry, i couldn't resist :D

Stephen

malcomp
05-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by srawls
only one stick? but that begs the proverbial question ... what is the sound of one moe stick clapping?

sorry, i couldn't resist :D

Stephen

to answer your question................. click here to listen (http://www.entechusa.com/wind.wav)

purplehaze357
05-20-2002, 10:23 PM
the MOE sticks wont break...the will not crumble and they will not falter at your feeble attempts...this is weak...and to say that ur going to have a video until two days from now means that u didnt do anything yet and your waiting to see what everyone does...u r a horrible stick napper../kidnapper, thusly u will not win

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 07:24 AM
remember sticknapper, if you kill one stick you have to hold a funeral, so that means all the stix will gather together and appulaud the bravery of their comrade for lasting against your wrath for so long....

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 08:55 AM
Just kill both of them and get it over with.

Go sticknapper/malcomp

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Jgreenwd1
Just kill both of them and get it over with.

Go sticknapper/malcomp

*gasp*..the thought of this makes me tear

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:09 AM
jeremy you are a very negative and uncompassionate person...stix have feelings too you know.

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:11 AM
no they dont have feelings anymore, they have been cut down and no longer live.

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:12 AM
no!! they still live!! that is why negotiations have been going on! if they were dead, there would be no money.... joe where are you? i kno wyou are lurking around out there

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:13 AM
only in your mind.

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:15 AM
i hope you have a good lawyer

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:16 AM
why?:D

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:18 AM
for threatening people with death and destruction!!!!! isnt that agianst the law or something?

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:18 AM
im here Alex so dont you worry but i cant be very active i have a guest speaker in comp sci today...

as far as jgreenwood goes...i sense the dark side in him and its ok that he is jumping on the banwaggon...he will eventually realize that he is on the losing side an change once again...banwaggon riders do it often...

the stix are ok..and yes alex they do have feelings...and they are ok b/c the "sticknapper" is afraid to do anything to them...hes afraid of the noise...the consequences are far to powerful :D

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:20 AM
for threatening people with death and destruction!!!!! isnt that agianst the law or something?

its all going to work out Alex dont you worry...there will be no lawyers needed they wont understand anyway

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:20 AM
i dont change sides, i "stick" with one side and one side only.
as for alex i have not theaten you only the wood.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:21 AM
regardless of whether you will or will not change sides you will lose...the sticks are going to be OK

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:23 AM
winning isent every thing. and i dont care if i lose or win.:p

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:25 AM
you threatened the stix!! they are people too! they are living sentient beings!!!! and the stix will be ok! becuz they will be returned unharmed and the world will go on happily!! with lots of noise!!!! wheeeeeee!

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:27 AM
i wont let sticknapper and malcomp let them go. if they let them go i will hunt them down and finish them off.

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:27 AM
finish the sticknapper and malcomp? ok, i accept

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:29 AM
You know what i mean. Dont take my words and twist them.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:29 AM
finish the sticknapper and malcomp? ok, i accept

no need to finish them off...they will have their justice

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:30 AM
You know what i mean. Dont take my words and twist them.

thats not twisting...hehe :D

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:31 AM
I would never finish off stickn apper and malcomp. i would praise them for what they are doing and i might help them finish off the sticks.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:31 AM
but u said...

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:34 AM
but you twisted.......what i said.

sticknapper
05-21-2002, 09:36 AM
won't do anything with the sticks?!
wait until tomorrow...

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:36 AM
def. not....u said it and ur gonna have to admit it

take responsibilities for your actions :p

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by sticknapper
won't do anything with the sticks?!
wait until tomorrow...

oOo im waiting...and im anxiously awaitng the safe return of the sticks...:)

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:42 AM
GO STICKNAPPER KILL THOSE STICKS

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:44 AM
GO STICKNAPPER KILL THOSE STICKS

wont happen

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:46 AM
We will find out tomarrow. :D Now wont we. Says with a big evil grin

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:47 AM
indeed

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:48 AM
now sticknapper, you DO wnat that money dont you? you harm a little splinter on those poor little sticks.....

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:51 AM
do it sticknapper kill the sticks
i support you.

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:51 AM
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 09:54 AM
do it sticknapper kill the sticks
i support you.

YOU ARE ALONE
hows it feel

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:55 AM
like i normal.:D nothing new.

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 09:56 AM
see? you should be special and join the cause to rid the world of tyranny

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 09:57 AM
no i do enoght of that on the weekends.

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 10:03 AM
why cant you get it that terrorism is a BAD thing!?!?!?

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 10:23 AM
ah ha! the moe captian is here and will putyou in your place!!!

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Um, yeah!

How would you like it if we drilled lots of holes in you and put it on a robotics web site? Brandon, take this guy down.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 10:24 AM
where is he..im missing him

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:26 AM
who purple?

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 10:27 AM
yes finaly some one takes me out of my missory.:D

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:30 AM
ok, hhhherer I coooomeeee!

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:34 AM
Wait, need to find the drill, brb......

Then off to get some cookies....

Then I'll KKKKIIIILLLL YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gniticxe
05-21-2002, 10:39 AM
Well, this thread has exploded. If theres anyone who has followed this thread and hasn't posted yet, please voice your opinion. Perhaps we can save the sticks. If, though, they are destined to become martyrs for their fellow sticks, so be it. It will only make the other sticks stronger. As for those supporting the cause of the MOE sticks, thank you. Your efforts are truely appreciated.

Joe, I still haven't come up with your name yet - sorry - we talked, I'm lazy.

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:43 AM
Which Joe? Me or Purple?

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 10:47 AM
me....

i invision the sticks to be much like fantasia when mickey mouse chops the broom in half and they keep multiplying...if thats the case..y'all are screwed

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:48 AM
Ok

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 10:51 AM
only in your simple little minds.:D

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 10:54 AM
hah..u call me simple when u go around like a cave man...me kill stick...smash with brick...oOoOoOo..we got drill lets dril hole...look at the fire...its so pretty..lets burn

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 10:55 AM
i dont have the sticks. i only support the stiknapper and malcomp.

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 10:58 AM
Ok, got the cookies, milk, and Dew (that Segway ride to PA is harsh).

OK..

here i come!
muah-ha-ha muah-ha-ha muah-ha-ha muah-ha-ha muah-ha-haaaa, yea, who-ho

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 10:58 AM
very good so the simple minded can do simple thinking...we know u dont have them, although it seems that your close with this sticknapper..mayb hes ur alter ego

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 10:59 AM
whats in PA?

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 10:59 AM
i am not that smart.:D

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:00 AM
BTW, I'm stopin buy George Dubulya on the way to freeze your assets because you support a terrorist organization.

See what you can do now, eh?

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:00 AM
and whats with the cookies milk and segway ride?...whats the point of that post?

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:01 AM
you wont freeze much.

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:01 AM
Um, uh, well, uh, good question.

I'LL PICK UP PURPLE AND HE'LL RIDE ON ANOTHER SEGWAY (FOR THE FIRST TIME BTW) TO KIIIILLLL YOU (in New Hamshire)

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:02 AM
i am not that smart.:D

so many things to say...soo little time

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by JosephM
Um, uh, well, uh, good question.

I'LL PICK UP PURPLE AND HE'LL RIDE ON ANOTHER SEGWAY (FOR THE FIRST TIME BTW) TO KIIIILLLL YOU (in New Hamshire)

wow...i dont think i want my virgin segway ride to be on a death mission so u can skip by my house

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:04 AM
all right finialy i get to see someone.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:05 AM
leave ur basement/computer and u'll see even more people

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:05 AM
what purple you didnt want your cherry poped?

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:06 AM
no really wow thats never happien before.:D

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:08 AM
what purple you didnt want your cherry poped?

WOW....nope not on a death mission by someone i dont know

btw my name is JOE

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:08 AM
ok joe

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:10 AM
Fine, no Purple, hehe, virgin....

Anyway, before I kill you, would you like to talk about matters, such as MOE, Chiefdelphi, and other things (:D ).

OK, se ya!

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:11 AM
hmmmm....joe? no purple

and im proud to be a virgin...its ok

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:11 AM
kill them sticknapper before they kill me.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:14 AM
u will not be killed...simply held hostage until our small friends are freed

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by purplehaze357

WOW....nope not on a death mission by someone i dont know

btw my name is JOE

You can't do that, THAT'S MY NAME! Ok Purple?

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:15 AM
ok thats better. i can be just as loud and annoying as the moesticks.:D

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:16 AM
MOE sticks are far from annoying

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:17 AM
can i slap them by your ears for about three hours then tell me that there not annoying.

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by purplehaze357
u will not be killed...simply held hostage until our small friends are freed

%%%%! That means I need to go back and get my duct tape and rope. Give me a sec.

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:18 AM
yes gives me a few more minites before he gets here.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:19 AM
can i slap them by your ears for about three hours then tell me that there not annoying.

sure..im immune to the MOE...i have been next to them in pits for three years in Drexel and 2 in Tunkhannock...they are my buddies

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:20 AM
thats what you think:D

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:21 AM
if u only knew he half of it

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:22 AM
what about the other half?

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:23 AM
Ok, I am leaving.

Muah- ha-ha

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:23 AM
see you in a couple of hours. i am waiting

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:26 AM
what half is what

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:31 AM
Flat tire, I though these things wern't supposed to blow!

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:33 AM
this thread has gone downhill since Alex left me...

Alex- Save me

we also need the napper and rest of the negotiators

Joe Matt
05-21-2002, 11:36 AM
Ok, this thread is dying down.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:39 AM
we need an update on the sticks

gniticxe
05-21-2002, 11:42 AM
I have arrived Joe. School has come to nothingness after APs (they turn to frees). So, I have 1 class today. I would go home, but i want to stay for the traditional food fight. To the sticknapper, we have hit up DuPont for some extra funding given the situation at hand. They said they need time to think it over with their accountant type people. So, we need more time. However, we have scrounged up the funds to hire some highly trained nijas. This sounds harsh, but it had to be done to ensure the safety of the sticks. Their web site it at http://www.realultimatepower.net . It is really a site about them, as opposed to their site because they are always so busy fighting people - soon to be like yourself. So, please, rethink your demands...the ninjas are waiting.

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:44 AM
they wont help you.

gniticxe
05-21-2002, 11:46 AM
they wont help you.

I KNOW you're not refering to the ninjas. Did you go to the site? Here it is (http://www.realultimatepower.net)

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by gniticxe
I have arrived Joe. School has come to nothingness after APs (they turn to frees). So, I have 1 class today. I would go home, but i want to stay for the traditional food fight. To the sticknapper, we have hit up DuPont for some extra funding given the situation at hand. They said they need time to think it over with their accountant type people. So, we need more time. However, we have scrounged up the funds to hire some highly trained nijas. This sounds harsh, but it had to be done to ensure the safety of the sticks. Their web site it at http://www.realultimatepower.net . It is really a site about them, as opposed to their site because they are always so busy fighting people - soon to be like yourself. So, please, rethink your demands...the ninjas are waiting.

nice...even more help...always nice to know that we are supported

Jgreenwd1
05-21-2002, 11:48 AM
yes i did, but they still wont help you.

purplehaze357
05-21-2002, 11:49 AM
ur a common fool to think that

Alex Forest
05-21-2002, 12:06 PM
i have returned!! i am sorry joe, but its nice to know i was missed...ugh i was traveling back to high school from gov school, and then in a class *gasp* with no computer!! it was horrible!! and see, i told you the captian wonderful was here...who-hoo! hi brian...you missed all the action...me and joe had to fight off the invaders...ahem JEREMY!!!! he is on the wrong side of the battle lines...

Brandon Martus
05-21-2002, 01:07 PM
So, the last 5-6 pages of message-a-minute-between-3-people is an example of what NOT to do on the forums.

The thread was quite amusing at first, but the almost real-time chat near the end killed it for a couple hours.

This thread is closed until tonight.

Sorry.

purplehaze357
05-22-2002, 09:09 AM
wheres the video sticknapper...its the 22nd..

Jgreenwd1
05-22-2002, 09:10 AM
just give them the bad new sticknapper

3m6o5ejz
05-22-2002, 09:14 AM
This thread got very crazy, but back to buisness. The support has been overwhelming, and these sticks have created quite an argument. Oddly I'm happy to see that. It just shows that there are people that appreciate the sticks. More people will appreciate them next year because they will be back and stronger than ever. You may execute those sticks, or maybe already have done it, but you have not won yet. Wait til next year... perhaps there will also be a reward for those supporters next year.. perhaps a gift for helping the cause.. nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

Alex Forest
05-22-2002, 09:37 AM
reward? for supporting a just cause? why do we need that? gettnig back at the terrorists is a just enough reward....now ifyou really insist on getting the main supporters something...i can think of something a certain purplehaired person would love...

purplehaze357
05-22-2002, 09:41 AM
reward? for supporting a just cause? why do we need that? gettnig back at the terrorists is a just enough reward....now ifyou really insist on getting the main supporters something...i can think of something a certain purplehaired person would love...

very good point...and i would now be an ex-purplehaired person...the stick nappers being brought to justice is enough for me...but ill take "stuff" out of friendship

sticknapper
05-22-2002, 09:42 AM
the execution will occur after school, between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
video will be posted tonight.

purplehaze357
05-22-2002, 09:46 AM
thats weak...but i cant wait to see what u didnt do

Jgreenwd1
05-22-2002, 09:49 AM
go sticknapper.

Alex Forest
05-22-2002, 09:54 AM
you would think that someone with such a hate would come up with something more passionate then "go sticknapper" there are so many more colorful ways to annonce support for something. jeremy, i think your heart is not really into this destruction of symbols. your conscience is reaching out toyou

Joe Matt
05-22-2002, 09:55 AM
Ok guys, sorry for the chat room thingy goin on. Anyway....

I think this is getting perverted. Why do we need to see destruction of property? Sure, after VCU, I lunged towards kids who started the MOE thing. They have luckally calmed down and didn't have to mutalate somebody in a bright green jersey.

So

GO MOE STICKS!

KICK THE STICKNAPERS REARS!

Chubtoad
05-22-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by sticknapper
the execution will occur after school, between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
video will be posted tonight.

YESH! I can't wait! we have a robotics meeting today, if it is up in time I might show it at the meeting!! HAHA!
We as well have a pair, but I don't think any good would come from harming them
To MOE stick, or NOT to MOE stick, THAT is the question!

Jgreenwd1
05-22-2002, 09:56 AM
i am at school. i dont like to thinck much at school.

Alex Forest
05-22-2002, 10:02 AM
chubtoad, whos side are you on? are you with the adulterers of freedom, or with the true and righteous (oh would my english teacher be proud of that one) :D

Chubtoad
05-22-2002, 10:05 AM
chubtoad, whos side are you on? are you with the adulterers of freedom, or with the true and righteous (oh would my english teacher be proud of that one) :D

Haha consider me the United States before the bombing of pearl harbor;)

Mike Schroeder
05-22-2002, 01:24 PM
Whoa this is getting funny, I as the kinda team captain of team 25 wants to know, huh? how did the blame get put on team 25 I read about this evidence like on the first page a long time ago . could someone fill me in either email me @ jackal2184@msn.com or aim me @ bobo1084

Ben Mitchell
05-22-2002, 03:43 PM
Guys, if you want to chat, use AIM: you're posting every 5 minutes!:rolleyes:

Who cares about the MOE sticks. They're an annoying symbol of MOE culture, kinda akin to popular music stars and the USA: what they represent is good. What they are is evil. Enough said.

purplehaze357
05-22-2002, 03:44 PM
mr volcano-

I dont know how ur team came to be the official sticknapper but the problem is we dont know who it is and i think at that time it was like the mcarthy witchhunts when they were lookin for everyone that looked suspicious...i dont think there is any hard evidence against your team in particular..sorry for any inconveinience

-Joe Troy Jr.

Keith Chester
05-22-2002, 04:12 PM
Yea, it's okay... We just don't like getting accused...

And yea guys... This thread is fun to read and talk in, but the 5 minute postings got WAY out of hand. I can understand if its within 30 minutes of the so-called execution date (today they said) and sticknapper or malcom P posted, but that was inexcusable.

sticknapper
05-22-2002, 05:30 PM
We did not execute any moe sticks today, too many of our fellow sticknappers disagreed with the idea of completely destroying our hostages so soon.

We did however torture the sticks severely in many fashions: beating, run over with a Ford Bronco and a school bus, draged by the same Ford Broco, then burned with Nitro Racing fuel. :D :cool:

I'll post whatever footage I got. The video however will have to wait, I did not realize it only took VHS, and we have to find someone with a video in card. Then it will take a while to format for the web.

Sorry... :(

sticknapper
05-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Here is a pic we took of one on a belt sander