PDA

View Full Version : any one else notice that...


Joe Ross
06-01-2001, 04:31 PM
... P.J. and Andy Baker have the same birthdate?

coincidence?

Jessica Boucher
06-01-2001, 06:25 PM
......and to boot, they're 2 days after mine!!! ;)

mike o'leary
06-01-2001, 06:47 PM
hmmm
and youre birthdays 6/8...which is my last day of finals
(today was my last day of classes...im now on summer vacation in my opinion cuz i dont think that finals count)

Christina
06-02-2001, 12:09 AM
Joe...what are you trying to say? You were born on the day I was due (I was just a bit early). I mean, hey, I was named Christina, 'cause I was supposed to be born on Christmas. :-)

~Christina šoš

Jay Lundy
06-02-2001, 01:20 AM
Not to mention I'm the youngest one here (so far) :D
2nd place goes to jOelster who's 4 months older than me

These forums are the best!

Joel J
06-02-2001, 07:55 AM
Not to mention I'm the youngest one here (so far) Finally...Someone younger than me. Tell me, are you a Freshman or Sophmore?

Jessica Boucher
06-02-2001, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Christina
Joe...what are you trying to say? You were born on the day I was due (I was just a bit early). I mean, hey, I was named Christina, 'cause I was supposed to be born on Christmas. :-)

~Christina šoš

I was born 3 weeks late with a full head of hair, just in case anyone cares ;)

Joe Ross
06-02-2001, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Jessica Boucher


I was born 3 weeks late with a full head of hair, just in case anyone cares ;)

And you still have a full head of hair :p

while we're on the subject, Clark and Kyle Gilbert have the same birthday too ;)

Jay Lundy
06-02-2001, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by jOelster
Finally...Someone younger than me. Tell me, are you a Freshman or Sophmore?
I'm gonna be a sophmore next year, I was a freshman during this year's comp.

Clark Gilbert
06-02-2001, 08:33 PM
I wonder why that is?

;)

Lora Knepper
06-02-2001, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Joe Ross


while we're on the subject, Clark and Kyle Gilbert have the same birthday too ;)

What an amazing observation Joe :p

Matt Leese
06-04-2001, 08:14 AM
Am I the only one that finds it oh so appropriate that Jess was born with a full head of hair?

Matt who's finally back after being at his cousin's wedding all weekend....

Christina
06-04-2001, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Matt Leese
Am I the only one that finds it oh so appropriate that Jess was born with a full head of hair?

Matt who's finally back after being at his cousin's wedding all weekend....

Matthew...I can't help but wonder about you sometimes...okay...all the time. :p

And, as long as we're talking about birthdays, Michael Krass' birthday is 2 days before mine (although, he was born the year before).

~Christina šoš