PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Challange

PIRATECAPTIN
03-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Hands down, the No limits was my least favorite challenge. I loved the lessons I learned because of the challenge. But that basket still gives me nightmares! *shudders*

KTorak
03-03-2006, 05:08 AM
I have to agree. I mentored my dads team that year and I just was as excited about it. I personally loved the Mission Mars Challenge.

Sakura141
03-26-2006, 01:38 PM
as do I. I personally love the Artic one a few years back when I was in Lego myself. City Sights was pretty fun too though...

the gate drove me insane in that game, and I swear my team almost went insane too (My cousin agrees with this too, That was her second year of being in Lego, and she was the programmer for the team). I dunno why it drove me insane. It just did.

Kinda like the dolphin this year. We'd have the program working, and then it wouldn't work the next day... that dolphin was starting to make me, the teacher supervisor for the 8 teams my school mentors, and the team of 2 members (the other four quit on them...) go insane from the fact that the program didn't work no matter what they tried to do to solve it. er... I got a bit off topic with the dolphin... sorry~

Evenstar_342
04-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey guys,

Is anyone here going to the World Festival? Having participated/mentored for the past four years I'd have to say my least favorite challenge was City Sights. However, I think there's always a difficult mission in each challenge. This year we're having the hardest time with the flags. The dolphin is going okay, except we're not sure if we can get there fast enough before some other teams.

What do you think about the nanotechnology challenge for next year? It sounds cool. I bet they'll have the JFLL challenge be about building bugs. That's just what I need, my living room full of LEGO spiders right?! ;-)

Good luck!

as do I. I personally love the Artic one a few years back when I was in Lego myself. City Sights was pretty fun too though...

the gate drove me insane in that game, and I swear my team almost went insane too (My cousin agrees with this too, That was her second year of being in Lego, and she was the programmer for the team). I dunno why it drove me insane. It just did.

Kinda like the dolphin this year. We'd have the program working, and then it wouldn't work the next day... that dolphin was starting to make me, the teacher supervisor for the 8 teams my school mentors, and the team of 2 members (the other four quit on them...) go insane from the fact that the program didn't work no matter what they tried to do to solve it. er... I got a bit off topic with the dolphin... sorry~