PDA

View Full Version : Thanks 1279

nuggetsyl
03-16-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey guys i just noticed i never got a chance to thank you right. I was home today watching over videos of our team to see what we needed to change to improve for our next reagional. I can not say enough how key you were to winning the nj reagional. In the both games that we did not win auto you put in the balls that made the difference. I noticed on the tapes teams were all over you guys and you still put in about 7 balls a game which was huge. I can easily say that the nj results could have been different if we did not get you. I know a bunch of the posts they said congrats to the winning teams but i do not think you guys were given as much credit as you should have gotten. All of us at team 25 wish you the best of luck on the rest of the season and it would be an honner to be able to play with you guys again.

shaun

SURVIVORfan44
03-16-2006, 09:36 PM
I wish 1279 would have been at VCU this year. Last year, their robot was amazing. It had two arms and I think it was the top seeded team, maybe second? Anyway, they were a great team.

G1279
03-20-2006, 07:33 PM
On behalf of team 1279, i have to thank you nuggetsyl and your team. If it was not for you guys, we would not have been in the finals. Was a pleasure pushing other robots for you guys. It would be an even greater honor to us to team up with you again. Can't wait to see you at Nationals.

And yes, we were top seeded team at VCU last year. Would have been nice to go back down but we were looking for another compitition a little closer to home. Sorry, hope to see you both in Alanta.