PDA

View Full Version : Invention Showdown

Joe Matt
06-10-2002, 05:20 PM
Tonight at 9 on Discovery Channel. Expect the Segway to be involved in one way or another, because it was in the preview. I'll post the review tomorrow.

Stephanie
06-10-2002, 07:49 PM
hey, if someone could tape it... unfortunately, i'm not sure if i'll be home by then.

Mike Soukup
06-10-2002, 08:01 PM
I saw that ad last night. At first I thought it was a show about good inventions and the Segway was a feature, but it looks like it's about 'amateur' inventors competing for a prize. I'll watch it anyway.

edit: note it's 9pm EST

Mike

Clark Gilbert
06-10-2002, 08:04 PM
I also saw the commercial for the show (thnx for reminding me, i forgot about the show)...

Wonder if they will have something about Dean on there since they did show the Segway in the commercial.

I guess we will just have to wait and see..(now it's time to figure out what channel the Discovery Channel is here :))

Joe Matt
06-11-2002, 11:52 AM
Ok, review.

A half decent show. There will be more. I liked the Zap-a-Trash!
But to Dean. They did a bit with him and the Segway (showing a bit more processed Segway LLC fotage than I want). Showed something I want in my room, a gian picture of a Segway tooling Ensine in suburbia.

rlowerr_1
06-11-2002, 12:12 PM
I stumbled onto that show just as it started.

the 5 min bit on the segway was worth watching but the rest was may i say junk. :)

jon
06-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by JosephM
Ok, review.

A half decent show. There will be more. I liked the Zap-a-Trash!
But to Dean. They did a bit with him and the Segway (showing a bit more processed Segway LLC fotage than I want). Showed something I want in my room, a gian picture of a Segway tooling Ensine in suburbia.

Don't you mean Einstein?

Joe Matt
06-11-2002, 04:25 PM
I was supposed to be doing my CIS exam when I typed it, so sue me ;)

I'll try to upload the segment.