PDA

View Full Version : Dusting off the CD Account and Seeking Some Texans...

Lora Knepper
11-09-2006, 01:32 PM
*blows off the dust from her Chief Delphi account*

Goodness, look at all the new faces around here.... good god, that photo of me is OLD!

Anyway, I'm one of the original crop of FIRST-a-holics trying to come out of retirement (again). Guess I can't stay away, right? I'm an alumni of team 69 from the 1998-2000 seasons, and "freelanced" for 2001, moved from Massachusetts to Tennessee, failed to find a way to stay active out there while trying to work on life's issues, and now moved to Frost, Texas (halfway between Corsicana and Hillsboro, an hour south of Dallas)

It's that time of year again, and I'm feeling the need for FIRST yet again. If there are any teams (I am willing to drive about an hour out to Dallas or Waco if need be, but I may not be able to be there every single day because of it) in the area that could use an old timer, feel free to send me an email (tndieselgrl@gmail.com)!

I was a member of the driving team my time with team 69, involved heavily with scouting and strategy, team relations and the Chairman's Award (tv/video and web... I'm not so hot with animation...lol) I also have a Class A CDL if that would help anyone with moving things :D

Resume and References available upon request :p