PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Contact on Team 31 - Jenks, Oklahoma

Lora Knepper
12-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey guys...yet again long time, no see.

Moved again...this time up to the Tulsa, Oklahoma area for work, and on a whim, looked at the FIRST website. Seems I've *finally* moved back into a hotspot of FIRST activity! :D

Turns out I live about two blocks from the high school affiliated with Team 31, but the email address I found on the website isn't a valid one. My work schedule is rather goofy at the moment :ahh: (but that will be changing at the first of the year), so I really don't have an opportunity to call the high school when they are actually open.

Anyone have a good contact for a team coordinator over there? I'm willing to PM my email and cell number across to be passed onto them.

Thanks!

~ l

vivek16
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Welcome back!

umm... the main contact for the oklahoma regional is ron markum ronmarkum@ronmarkum.com

You could try to email him and contact the team that way.

hope I helped, vivek

Barry Bonzack
12-08-2007, 04:58 PM
932 and 1209 are also in Tulsa. 2391 is in Broken Arrow, and 2165 is in Bartlesville. You have lots of options.

(deleted contact info)

Those are the team contact info as of Oct. 9th, I do not know if any information has changed since then. Since you are in Oklahoma now you are definitely going to want to meet Jack Sellers. He does and excellent job keeping all of the teams in communication with one another. I'll send an e-mail to both of you.

On Chiefdelphi the most active Oklahoma members are Tonya Scott (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/member.php?u=4971) and Ken York (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/member.php?u=483) (UCGL_Guy) from team 476 in Ponca City. Both are excellent resources for information.

Lora Knepper
12-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the info! After some looking yesterday, I realized the email error was on my end - I apparently forgot to put half of the email address in :rolleyes:

If 31 is willing to take me in, I'll honestly go there since they are only a few blocks from the house, and I could walk to the campus. If for some reason that doesn't work out, I guess I'll start hitting the Tulsa teams one by one to see who needs help from a rusty ex-FIRSTer :p

Barry...check your PMs, I'm going to shoot you one with my contact info.

Madison
12-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Lora,

Can you let me know when you've got this information? I'm going to pull the telephone numbers down from the site as soon as possible; we probably don't want that information floating around on the internet.

Lora Knepper
12-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Tis not a problem....it was never my intention on contacts being posted...which is why I offered to PM any one with info with my own contact info that could be passed on to the team(s).

Good to see you again, by the way ;) It's been entirely too long!