PDA

View Full Version : True?

Elgin Clock
09-20-2001, 12:31 PM
Try this if you can.
I recieved this in an e-mail.Coincidence?

Too weird!
If you have MS Word, type in Q33 NY (the flight number of one of
the airplanes that crashed into the WTC). Then, change font size
to 26 and change the font to Wingdings. Coincidence?
:eek:

I have yet to confirm if one of the plane was refered to as that. Maybe on radar??? The ones that hit the WTC were number 11 & 175.

Leon Machado IV
09-20-2001, 03:10 PM
That thing in Word is too scary!!!

Kyle Fenton
09-20-2001, 03:12 PM
This is what is comes out to. Yeah kind of freaky. But I don't get what the star of david has to do with anything.

Elgin Clock
09-20-2001, 04:41 PM
I think it just represents the religious aspect of the attack.

I know that the particular religion that uses the Star of David was'nt behind it but it is known as a religious symbol worldwide but in that part of the world especially.

Just as the cross is used as a symbol of faith across US even though some religions don't use it or believe in it!

But anyways the Q33 NY thing is still a mystery to me. How is that plane related to that? Maybe an FAA Radar identifier?

Clark Gilbert
09-20-2001, 08:38 PM
Freaky....:eek: :eek:

Matt Leese
09-20-2001, 10:53 PM
I really don't find that all that freaky. Q is a plane. 3 is just a random character that don't mean anything. N is a death sign and Y is the Star of David. This isn't particular amazing or anything. It's just how the character set is laid out. Plus Q33 NY is a fairly random string of characters. I'm sure if you put this message into wingdings you could find a hidden message in it; particularly if you looked hard enough.

Matt

Joe Ross
09-21-2001, 08:33 AM
Now try the same thing with the letters NYC and the font webdings.

Much nicer message :)

Joe Ross
09-21-2001, 08:47 AM
I didn't neet to put it in windings ;)

Originally posted by Matt Leese
I really don't find that all that freaky. Q is a plane. 3 is just a random character that don't mean anything. N is a death sign and Y is the Star of David. This isn't particular amazing or anything. It's just how the character set is laid out. Plus Q33 NY is a fairly random string of characters. I'm sure if you put this message into wingdings you could find a hidden message in it; particularly if you looked hard enough.

Matt

Elgin Clock
09-21-2001, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Kyle Fenton
This is what is comes out to. Yeah kind of freaky. But I don't get what the star of david has to do with anything.

Eureka!!!

The Star of David is on the Islamics Flag!!!

EddieMcD
09-21-2001, 06:18 PM
Actually, the Star of David is on the Isreal flag. Islam is a religion, not a country.

Anyhow I see the subliminal message that JR put into the message, but I don't see how he got it from Matt's message.

Jay Lundy
09-21-2001, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Joe Ross
Now try the same thing with the letters NYC and the font webdings.

Much nicer message :)

Something tells me that this one isn't just a coincidence.

Carolyn Duncan
09-21-2001, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by EddieMcD
Anyhow I see the subliminal message that JR put into the message, but I don't see how he got it from Matt's message.
Do you mean that Joe spends too much time on his computer? I don't get the message. Then again it doesn't take much to get something past me...

Joe Ross
09-22-2001, 10:13 AM
I did the same thing that whoever created the e-mail that elgin got, did. First I decided what message I wanted to make (NYC is gone), then I decided what media (the individual letters of Matt's message), and then I manipulated that media to say what I wanted.

The author of Elgin's e-mail did the same thing. He figured out what he wanted to say using windings and then tried out many combinations of letters until he got something that vaguely made sense.

Carolyn Duncan
09-22-2001, 11:50 PM
What was that you siad Joe, I wasn't paying attention. ;) J/K I know it's one of those high tech things that I don't get. hehehe.

Tom Schindler
09-23-2001, 08:59 PM
anyone ever done what joe did in an essay for school?? like capitalize certain letters in the essay or bold them so they spell out a message..... i have been very very tempted but i've never actually done that.