PDA

View Full Version : Need OverDrive field in 3DS format

gblake
03-03-2008, 06:29 AM
Folks,

A friend and I are doing some 3D modeling work and we need a 3D Studio Max 3dS formatted model of the OverDrive field. We intend to import it into our work by using Blender. If you have a model in that format or can convert yours into that format for us; we would love to use it.

Our deadline is very close and we will need the model in the next couple of days, to be able to use it to replace what we have been using. I'm hoping that someone out there already has a decent model "sitting on the shelf".

Please contact me through PMs, by direct email, or by posting here.

Thanks,
Blake

Molten
03-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I believe that if you use search, you will find a Inventor file. If I recall correctly, you can simply import Inventor into 3ds max.

gblake
03-05-2008, 08:52 PM
I believe that if you use search, you will find a Inventor file. If I recall correctly, you can simply import Inventor into 3ds max. Yes; but I need the output of that process, not the input. I am hoping someone who already has Inventor installed... will be able to supply the file.

I did invest considerable time diligently searching for a reference to a model already in 3DS format but I came up empty.

If I had plenty of time I would go through the steps you kindly described; but I simply don't have that much time (because of everything else that needs to be done). The deadline is late tomorrow.

Blake