PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Round 2

Betty_Krocker
03-04-2008, 08:55 PM
ok so it is the night before, the night before the practice day...
i know my team is leaving tomorrow around 4 to be in Richmond by like 5 30...
what is everybody else doing?

waialua359
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
On Monday, we got to the airport in Honolulu at 2:30pm, found out one of our team members didnt have a ticket.:D
After stressing out already, we finally made it to our 5:30pm flight, got to Baltimore at 12:08pm the next day, got our rental cars, drove down I-95 to exit 83b, checked in our hotel, and it was 5:30pm. All we did was go to target to buy food and essentials (since no Target in Hawaii), eat at AppleBees (also not in Hawaii) and called it a night.
I'd say that was a complete 30+ hours and we are tired.

Some shopping and sightseeing tomorrow and by dinner time, prepping for the competition.
:D

Betty_Krocker
03-04-2008, 09:58 PM
thats the way to do it... except for the not having a ticket part...
yeah all that will happen when we get up there for the nights is a HUGE Lan party for Halo3 and the like... i forgot how many hours i actually ended up sleeping last year, but i know it was single digits...

MasterMkanik
03-04-2008, 10:46 PM
we don't plan on sleeping much this year. Us crate openers are driving down tmrw night, so we can open the crate on time and don't have to leave at 6:30 in the morning. The rest of our team is going to drive down thursday morning after a hearty breakfast of coffee and doughnuts.