PDA

View Full Version : announcement...

Brandon Martus
09-25-2001, 12:03 AM
So hey...

I was talking on AOL to a forum-regular, and she's forcing me to post this in here (j/k), even though I don't know how its relating to robotics....but anyway

I got engaged a few weeks ago.

So... I guess that adds to the announcements of the day.

OK. Back to my senior project stuff.

Kyle Fenton
09-25-2001, 02:06 PM
Congratulations Brandon,

Hopes everything works out well.

Bill Gold
09-25-2001, 02:11 PM
Congrats Brandon.

I also hope everything works out well.

Christina
09-25-2001, 03:08 PM
awww...Congratulations!!

Lora Knepper
09-25-2001, 09:41 PM
I have a feeling I know who you were talking to ;) And a good idea you decided to listen to her!

So, to add to Christina's post.... awwwwww!!! :p Congrats Brandon!

~ lora

EddieMcD
09-26-2001, 02:12 PM
Go Brandon!

Carolyn Duncan
09-26-2001, 11:40 PM
YAY! I uess this goes to show that robot/computer nerds have other lives.
Now really, glad to hear it. Luck to ya.

Andy Baker
09-26-2001, 11:42 PM
Brandon,

Congrats!

Before you know it...

You'll be posting while holding a baby in one hand. And...

You'll find a spare tire around your waist. and...

You start seeing band names who you don't recognize. and...

People start calling you "mister".

But, anyway... congrats! sucker! :)

Andy B.

Robby O
09-27-2001, 10:06 AM
Before we hear the pitter patter of little hands on the keyboard??? :D I can see the headlines now: "Youngest forum moderator battles evil posters!" Heh. Congrats. Oh, and I 'spose this comes in quite handy now:

http://stu.aii.edu/~ro091/images/robotLUV.jpg

Just outta curiosity, is it gonna be a FIRST wedding? Yknow, pay to sponsor a regional instead, have all your first friends there, a robot is your ring bearer, and Dean and Woody are your best men? Bah, I better sew my lip shut before I get my acount deleted. :p Contgratulations again.

Jessica Boucher
09-27-2001, 10:45 AM
....so I "nudged" Brandon to post it...took him long enough ;)

Though my rather cynical & oddly inquisitive posts as of late may not reflect it, I am a firm believer in trying to balance negative dissapointments with positive things.

To boot, Brandon had promised me he'd post it eventually, and I felt it just fit at this moment in time.

Other really good things have been happening to me lately, but I wont get into them, cause theyre not that important for everyone to spend their time reading it ;)...but with all this happening in the FIRST community on the Internet lately, and with the world in general, sometimes its just best to turn the computer off & appreciate the good things in life, whether FIRST-related or not.

Have a good one.

PS - Im thrilled someone "aww-ed" along with me! Thanks, Christina & Lora!

Christina
09-27-2001, 07:06 PM
No problem Jessica, I'm always up for a good "aww"

And, I'm sorry, but I was reading the posts, and I starting thinking..."Going to the chapel and we're, gonna get married." Hehe...stupid song will be in my head for a while now. So, do you have a date set yet??

~Christina

Joe Ross
09-27-2001, 07:13 PM
can I "aww" to?

Jessica Boucher
09-28-2001, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Joe Ross
can I "aww" to?

I dont know, what else is there for you to ""aww" to"?

Soooo much bad grammar ::cringe:: ;)

mnkysp6353
09-29-2001, 01:00 AM
I dont know brandon but aww. Congratulations man and have a good life. May the First be with you. and by the way did i mention aww. Hey joe! and aww jessica

Lora Knepper
09-29-2001, 08:15 AM
hmmm...in most cases I'd say there's entirely too much awww-age going on here... but for Brandon's announcement, I think even Joe is allowed to awww ;)

And I KNEW it had to be you Jess! :p

~ lora

EddieMcD
10-10-2001, 06:10 PM
I guess this means The High Priest has to "aww" too.

Awwwwwww...

:D