PDA

View Full Version : New T-shirt design. What do you think?

Akash Rastogi
10-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Partially based on an inside joke that took place at a spare parts table at one of our regionals this year...:D

Whatdya think?

Design courtesy of Andrew Kraemer- drive train captain

smurfgirl
10-15-2008, 10:23 PM
I like how you have to think to figure out the letters... but I'm a little confused. You want to spell MORT, right? So why do you have PV/nT... to get R as the last letter?

germanystudent
10-15-2008, 11:14 PM
hardcore dude... hardcore. love teh mudkipz. so i heard u like kipz of teh mud?:D

Akash Rastogi
10-15-2008, 11:20 PM
Our drivetrain kids had the people at the NJ spare parts desk announce this. And they actually did it:p

Vikesrock
10-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Okay so the first one gives Molarity (M). I would assume you're trying to get 0 for the second one not an O, but I can't tell what it is, is it inverse sin of x? or sin(-1)-x? or sin(-1-x)? None of those evaluate to 0.

The third one is Resistance (R).

The last one is the universal gas constant (R).

I'm definitely confused by the purpose of the equations.

Akash Rastogi
10-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Okay so the first one gives Molarity (M). I would assume you're trying to get 0 for the second one not an O, but I can't tell what it is, is it inverse sin of x? or sin(-1)-x? or sin(-1-x)? None of those evaluate to 0.

The third one is Resistance (R).

The last one is the universal gas constant (R).

I'm definitely confused by the purpose of the equations.

hehe, don't ask me bro...I wasn't the one who designed it.:o

anyone want to give correct equations? I'm assuming my friends purpose was to spell out MORT.

BHS_STopping
10-15-2008, 11:47 PM
hehe, don't ask me bro...I wasn't the one who designed it.:o

anyone want to give correct equations? I'm assuming my friends purpose was to spell out MORT.

Well, I think that the answer to the sin-1 x (the inverse sine of x) one is supposed to be an angle measure, or the variable "theta" as it's commonly known. Look up the symbol for theta, it looks a lot like an O.

As for the PV/nT one, I believe the correct equation would be (PV)/(nR), which would equal T, as per the PV = nRT formula commonly used in Chemistry. Hope that helps!

Vikesrock
10-15-2008, 11:57 PM
Well, I think that the answer to the sin-1 x (the inverse sine of x) one is supposed to be an angle measure, or the variable "theta" as it's commonly known. Look up the symbol for theta, it looks a lot like an O.

As for the PV/nT one, I believe the correct equation would be (PV)/(nR), which would equal T, as per the PV = nRT formula commonly used in Chemistry. Hope that helps!

Ah, theta, good call!