PDA

View Full Version : FRC LabVIEW programming

dlesley
12-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi, Iím a FIRST mentor and former participant for Team 1915 in Washington DC. This year, I was hired as a co-op student by Cal-Bay Systems, Inc, a company that provides LabVIEW based engineering services and training. This year, with FIRST switching to LabVIEW as the primary programming language, Cal-Bay has put up several resources for FIRST mentors and students, completely free. If you enter their training resource website through www.lvmastery.com/calbayfirst, youíll find several online videos about programming LabVIEW for the FRC. In addition, a LabVIEW programmer from Cal-Bay has agreed to run several webinars about getting used to LabVIEW programming. The next one is this Tuesday, December 16 at 8:00 EST. If youíre interested, just contact me and I can send you the details.

martin417
12-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi, Iím a FIRST mentor and Cal-Bay has put up several resources for FIRST mentors and students, completely free. If you enter their training resource website through www.lvmastery.com/calbayfirst, youíll find several online videos about programming LabVIEW for the FRC.

I followed the link, and It says "Special Offer For Mentors, Teachers and Parents: purchase all 3 of our Courses for the special price of $500*, and we'll donate a seat to your FIRST team. Submit your info below, and an associate will contact you shortly.
*Special pricing includes access to Beginner, Applications and Professional courses for 1 User, 6 months of unlimited access. Pricing does not include mentorship."

This does not sound free, or even inexpensive. Am I missiing something?

dlesley
12-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Follow through to the TipJar area, or http://www.lvmastery.com/tipjar2008-12-03 for a direct link.