PDA

View Full Version : The first Canadian Regional

team222badbrad
09-29-2001, 11:53 PM
Hey I have been looking at Chief Delphi for 2+ years now and i finally decided to get a screen name!!!!!!!

I would just like to now how many teams are going there and what teams?? From what I saw on that one website the Hersey Centre looks really cool!!!!! I look forward to going there that is if i get to drive, but the chances are good! As of right now we the Tigertrons look forward to the new robot season and are going to compete in these comps: Canada regional, Philly regional, and I believe the Nats (that is if we can!!) I hope anyway since this would be my third year going!!!:D

Brad Rigdon team 222

PS I look forward to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is going to be a great Regional!

patrickrd
09-30-2001, 03:39 AM
Team 639 Cornell/IHS (possible new team name TBA) will be going :D We're excited about it as well.

Patrick

Originally posted by team222badbrad
Hey I have been looking at Chief Delphi for 2+ years now and i finally decided to get a screen name!!!!!!!

I would just like to now how many teams are going there and what teams?? From what I saw on that one website the Hersey Centre looks really cool!!!!! I look forward to going there that is if i get to drive, but the chances are good! As of right now we the Tigertrons look forward to the new robot season and are going to compete in these comps: Canada regional, Philly regional, and I believe the Nats (that is if we can!!) I hope anyway since this would be my third year going!!!:D

Brad Rigdon team 222

PS I look forward to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is going to be a great Regional!

Michael Wong
09-30-2001, 09:47 AM
And we'll be very happy to see you all here!!!

It *is* going to be a great regional!

team222badbrad
09-30-2001, 04:15 PM
yep I am so happy we are going and i can't wait but the only thing I dont want to do is count the hours it will take to get there lol!! The farest we drive is Massacusets for a team run event which takes 6+ hours to get there!

Jeff Waegelin
09-30-2001, 05:57 PM
Yay Canada, eh?

Anthony X.
09-30-2001, 06:46 PM
team222badbrad:
From Tunkhannock, PA, expect an approximately 8h30m - 9h30m drive to Toronto (according to my handydandy roadatlas). I'm sure you can keep yourself occupied :)

Jeff:
you'd actually be surprised how much I say 'eh'.... but that might just be me eh? :D (yes... I know, bad joke!)

Anthony.

Michael Wong
09-30-2001, 06:48 PM
And you know, Anthony here isn't even joking, we actually do say eh, eh? Not that it makes a difference though!

Michael.

Jeff Waegelin
09-30-2001, 07:27 PM
Yeah. I've been to Canada quite a bit. It's pretty funny, actually. I also had two friends (and one former teammember) from Canada. Just one question: do you like curling? (It's an old team joke)

Michael Wong
09-30-2001, 07:47 PM
Actually, I played last year with my 'Outdoor Education' class, and Curling was GREAT GREAT fun!

Paul Copioli
10-01-2001, 08:47 AM
The ThunderChickens (team 817) will be at the Canadian Regional.

-Paul

Jeff Waegelin
10-01-2001, 05:25 PM
So will the FEDS (Team #201)

Michael Wong
10-01-2001, 05:42 PM
GREAT! I really hope to see all of you there, it should be a lot of fun!!!

Jeff Waegelin
10-01-2001, 06:26 PM
BTW, we loved your bear from last year! We took about 10 pictures of it at Great Lakes Regional. (We couldn't help it; our team captain was from Canada. )

Tsunami Wong
10-04-2001, 09:35 PM
Dats kool. Who's your team Captain?
Newoo, It's great that the Canadian Regional is getting out there, the more teams, the more fun.
Well, good luck to all teams, and hope to see you all there at the big competition, at either the Canadian Regional, or the Championships. o(^.^)o

Jeff Waegelin
10-05-2001, 05:30 PM
Our team captain last year was Sanjay Newton. He was a senior, though :(

Matt Attallah
10-10-2001, 07:02 PM
We too will be there, if we can get the money... (Team #5)