PDA

View Full Version : Camera trouble

Radical Pi
02-21-2010, 06:26 PM
We set the camera in the robot today, and attempting to use the camera causes severe issues with the robot. After mounting and connecting, we connected the camera to a computer, ran the setup tool and the camera worked just fine in the Vision Assistant. Once the same cable plugged into the cRIO, the entire system failed. The NetConsole displays an abundance of S_ECONNREFUSED errors (or something like that), the lights around the camera flash between red and green, no images are on the dashboard, and the CAN bus becomes intermittent. If the camera is not referenced in code, the red and green lights continue, no images are on the dashboard (as expected), but everything else becomes normal again. I don't have time to look for the solution but any help would be greatly appreciated

Greg McKaskle
02-21-2010, 06:46 PM
I believe the blinking read and green indicates that the reset button is being pressed or has been pressed.

Greg McKaskle

Radical Pi
02-21-2010, 07:05 PM
That might be it. Our mounting box is very tight to the camera so there i a good chance the button is hit. I'll put a hole in it tomorrow and see if that works