PDA

View Full Version : pic: 1557 2011

gorrilla
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
[cdm-description=photo]36207[/cdm-description]

Alpha Beta
01-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Looks fantastic. It is nice to see teams going beyond 80/20 in the creation of elevator designs. Will there be any support structure for the tower higher up, or is the small support at the base sufficient?

MagiChau
01-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Is that a pneumatic powered elevator I see? Looks nice but I would say your digital side car looks a bit far away (The blue thing is by the router) and the wire looks a little messy from what I can see.

gorrilla
01-30-2011, 09:13 PM
Looks fantastic. It is nice to see teams going beyond 80/20 in the creation of elevator designs. Will there be any support structure for the tower higher up, or is the small support at the base sufficient?

the support at the base is sufficient, we just need to stabalize the sides abit more, the elevator is made from .090 aluminum.

Is that a pneumatic powered elevator I see? Looks nice but I would say your digital side car looks a bit far away (The blue thing is by the router) and the wire looks a little messy from what I can see.

It is not pnuematically powered, as for the electrical system, its just in there so we could get a total weight, its all going to fit on that 17x17 piece of luan monday evening.

It's also going to have a sick black and red paint job.

MP3341
02-02-2011, 03:32 AM
what about the center of gravity, i mean, could it fall over if another bot hits it hard? and it looks heavy, the manipulator.
but real nice looking bot