PDA

View Full Version : Practice Match Results?

Carter12s
03-03-2011, 01:32 PM
So I just started looking over the results from todays first practice matches and I had a few questions.

1. The very first practice match lists a score of 96 @ BAE Granite State, is this a typo or what? The match claims that no minibots were deployed, and without that bonus I don't understand how such a high score was possible.

2. Penalties, I guess I still do not understand how penalties effect score, and I do not know if different penalties have different point values.

3. There seem to be a great deal of zero to zero matches. Is this a function of teams having code and functionallity errors, or is this very common during early practice matches.

Thanks!

GaryVoshol
03-03-2011, 01:44 PM
2. Every PENALTY is 3 points. But remember for Pinning <G50> you earn 10 PENALTIES = 30 points.

Carol
03-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Scorekeepers/scorers may be trying out different scenarios or not really keeping score at all, so the posted scores may not be real.

(Scorekeepers = the folks behind the table inputting scores into the compouter. Scorers = the folks standing at the side of the field tracking realtime scoring on the pads)