PDA

View Full Version : Moe has socks!!!!

archiver
06-23-2002, 10:00 PM
Posted by Bernadette O'Connor, Student on team #88, TJē, from Bridgewater-Raynham Regional and Johnson and Johnson.

Posted on 3/10/99 3:58 PM MST

Hey guess what i heard!!!Moe has a couple extra pairs of socks hes willing to trade for something really good!!! Thats just a tip though ok?See yall in Jersey!

archiver
Posted by Joe Johnson, Engineer on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central High School and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Posted on 3/10/99 6:13 PM MST

In Reply to: Moe has socks!!!! posted by Bernadette O'Connor on 3/10/99 3:58 PM MST:

A word to the wise:

In order for Moe socks to be worth maximum value on the black market, they require a certificate of authenticity AND they must have actually been worn by Moe during a competition match.

Accept no substitutes: its Moe sweat or its no deal!

Sincerely,

Moe's-the-Man Fan Club President,

Joe J.

archiver
Posted by mike aubry , Engineer on team #47, Chiefs, from Pontiac Central.

Posted on 3/16/99 10:29 PM MST

In Reply to: Moe has socks!!!! posted by Bernadette O'Connor on 3/10/99 3:58 PM MST:

Moe's the man! But guess what? I already got a pair of his socks at the nationals in Florida last year! He wanted what I had more than I wanted his socks, but now that I have them, they may become valuable. I can't wait to see his face when I show them on my feet at the nationals this year, and better yet - he is going to want a new Chief Delphi item even more when he see's our new ones!