PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait!!! How about you?

archiver
06-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Posted by Vinny Buchemi, Other on team #386, The Cats, from Lyman Hall and CYTEK.

Posted on 4/8/99 12:01 PM MST

Hi Everyone,
I don't know about all of you guys, but I can not wait until Florida. I can not wait to see all of the great robots that I have heard so much about. The high scorers like beatty and hammond and baxter bomb squad. I think that this is going to be an even crazier competition than I have experienced in my five years with the program. I can't wait. This is going to be a very long two weeks. What do you guys/girls think?
Good luck to everyone.
See you in Fla.
Bye
Vinny

archiver
06-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Posted by Jon, Engineer on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

Posted on 4/8/99 1:39 PM MST

In Reply to: Can't wait!!! How about you? posted by Vinny Buchemi on 4/8/99 12:01 PM MST:

Speaking as one of those sleep-deprived and caffeine-powered college students that is lucky enough to get to be an 'engineer' for this project, these 12 days, 14 hrs, 26 min, 10 sec will take a long time indeed... (yes, i do have too much time on my hands, and i love the Gunn War Room's countdown clock too!)

Jonathan