PDA

View Full Version : Cheif Delphi name change question

Greg Shaw
10-16-2011, 02:21 PM
This may sound like a dumb question but how do I change the name that is attached to my chief delphi account. When I signed on last year, I put our team name as my name. Now our team name has changed and I actually want the account to show my name on the top but I cannot figure out how to change it. The user cp tab allows me to change my signature, my password and many other things but I cannot change the name--which still reads "Webberbots". I tried starting over with a brand new account, but the system will not let me have 2 accounts from the same email address. Is there a way to change the name on my account or is there a way to erase my account and start over? I apologize if this is the wrong part of Chief Delphi to ask these administrative questions. Any help would be appreciated.

JohnBoucher
10-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Use the contact us at the bottom of the page

EricH
10-16-2011, 02:27 PM
PM Brandon Martus.

You might also have found this information by looking in the Forum Support subforum, located at http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8 (though it has been a while since that topic has come up).