View Single Post
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Programming Mentor
AKA: Joe S
FRC #2474 (Team Excel)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2012
DjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to beholdDjScribbles is a splendid one to behold
Re: Removing time and score from big screen during elimination matches

Our team ran into something a little similar at our Niles regional. I made a post here about some thing's that I think would have helped our situation, which would also have helped your's.

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...the+sco re%3F

I'd really like to see either/both of the ideas from that post implemented, as I think it would be valuable for teams in exactly your situation. (For those avoiding the link, the ideas were putting a score differential display above the clock at the opposing inbounder station, and putting a score display on the driver station). My thinking is you shouldn't have to look up at the video feed to see the score anyway, that's just bad UI design .

I don't really know where to go with the idea's other than CD, so I'm just trying to find support for the idea and hoping someone at FIRST hears about it.