View Single Post
  #53   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Paul Copioli's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero Woodie Flowers Award
#BuildBlitz #TeamCopioli
no team (TeamCopioli)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Paul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond reputePaul Copioli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please read R17

Ken & John,

I agree with the intent that both of you are trying to get at, but by not being directly associated with teams this year, you are both not really qualified to monopolize this discussion. Believe me, it is entertaining, but you are detracting from the point.

Rule R17 actually goes against the "students working with mentors" idea. We lost 5 of our 10 hours due to the time constraints put on all of us. Now, our team did meet, but there wasn't much inspiring going on. Unless you call pegging me with more darn poof balls exciting.

Can we please get back to R17? If we can get FIRST to slightly modify the rule for after week 1, that would be fantastic. My ideal, "10 hours, starting Saturday at 5:00pm and ending Thursday at 8:00am. Use them anyway you want them."

-Paul

*Note: For those of you that don't know, John is one of my closest friends in FIRST; but I still had to call him out about not working with a team this year .....