Go to Post ... if there is no standard against which you determine success, then you can never fail. - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > Extra Discussion
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-21-2012, 11:58 AM
FRC #1796 (RoboTigers)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
RoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really nice
pic: FIRST Team#1796 w.Dean K

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Missouri S&T Freshman
FRC #2410 (BV CAPS Metal Mustang Robotics)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2010
CalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond reputeCalTran has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CalTran
Re: pic: FIRST Team#1796 w.Dean K

Sweet picture! Out of curiousity, where was this taken, because I see a robot and I see some pit structures in the background, but I also see a lack of safety glasses Even ol' Dean is missing his pair, so it makes me wonder where on earth this would have been.

Team 2410 thinks KISSing is amazing! Keep It Super Safe!

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but you don't know why. On our team, theory and practice comes together. Nothing works and nobody knows why.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Inspired
FRC #1559 (Devil tech)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2008
Sean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant futureSean Raia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTran View Post
Sweet picture! Out of curiousity, where was this taken, because I see a robot and I see some pit structures in the background, but I also see a lack of safety glasses Even ol' Dean is missing his pair, so it makes me wonder where on earth this would have been.
probably after competition in the pits. That or Dean is wearing his magical invisible safety goggles.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-21-2012, 10:59 PM
FRC #1796 (RoboTigers)

RoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really niceRoboTigers1796 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTran View Post
This photo was taken on Saturday in our team pit. The competition was still going strong, and if you look closely all of our members have safety glasses on. As for Dean, I can only hope he has special ANSI certified reading glasses!All in all, it was an exciting moment for the students on the team!
2013 Attended: NYC Regional, SBPLI Regional, FIRST Championships NYC Regional- Gracious Professionalism Award sponsored by Johnson & Johnson,SBPLI Regional- #4 Alliance Captain & Regional Winner- With our impeccable alliance 358 and 3171
2012 Attended: NYC Regional, SBPLI Regional, FIRST Championships NYC Regional- #7 Ranked Seed & Semi-Finalists, SBPLI Regional- #3 Seed & Regional Winner- With our very awesome alliance 527 and 870, Industrial Design Award sponsored by General Motors
2011 Attended: NYC Regional, SBPLI Regional 2011 SPBLI Regional- Xerox Creativity Award and #5 Alliance Captain
2009 Attended: NYC Regional, FIRST Championships 2009 NYC Regional Winner- With our amazing alliance 1807 and 56
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:20 AM
FF: Sour Patch
AKA: Joseph Cupchack
no team (FiM Volunteer Extraordinaire)

Rookie Year: 2011
JosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond reputeJosephC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to JosephC

That, and invisible side shields.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Lawrence
Joseph, you're an idiot.
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-22-2012, 10:31 AM
FRC #1279 (Cold Fusion)

Rookie Year: 2004
Dad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud ofDad1279 has much to be proud of

Great picture. It was a pleasure forming an alliance with your team and 3017.

Best wishes for the rest of the season, and I expect to see a picture of your team cutting down the net at SBPLI!
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:05 PM
no team

Will_C640 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: pic: FIRST Team#1796 w.Dean K

cute girls! 8-D
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-22-2012, 08:28 PM
FRC #1796 (RoboTigers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad1279 View Post
Great picture. It was a pleasure forming an alliance with your team and 3017.

Best wishes for the rest of the season, and I expect to see a picture of your team cutting down the net at SBPLI!
Thanks so much! Your team was awesome to work with both on the field and in the stands. Sorry we couldn't take it all the way. Best of luck to you and your team in your upcoming MAR District Event!
2013 Attended: NYC Regional, SBPLI Regional, FIRST Championships NYC Regional- Gracious Professionalism Award sponsored by Johnson & Johnson,SBPLI Regional- #4 Alliance Captain & Regional Winner- With our impeccable alliance 358 and 3171
2012 Attended: NYC Regional, SBPLI Regional, FIRST Championships NYC Regional- #7 Ranked Seed & Semi-Finalists, SBPLI Regional- #3 Seed & Regional Winner- With our very awesome alliance 527 and 870, Industrial Design Award sponsored by General Motors
2011 Attended: NYC Regional, SBPLI Regional 2011 SPBLI Regional- Xerox Creativity Award and #5 Alliance Captain
2009 Attended: NYC Regional, FIRST Championships 2009 NYC Regional Winner- With our amazing alliance 1807 and 56

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: